Studios Central: Favorite Ride or Attraction at MGM Studios - Studios Central

• 3 Pages +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Favorite Ride or Attraction at MGM Studios

Poll: ? (32 member(s) have cast votes)

1. Star Tours (1 votes [3.12%])

Percentage of vote: 3.12%

2. Rock N' RollerCoaster (9 votes [28.12%])

Percentage of vote: 28.12%

3. Tower of Terror (13 votes [40.62%])

Percentage of vote: 40.62%

4. Who Wants to Be a Millionaire? (3 votes [9.38%])

Percentage of vote: 9.38%

5. Sounds Dangerous (0 votes [0.00%])

Percentage of vote: 0.00%

6. The Backlot Tour (1 votes [3.12%])

Percentage of vote: 3.12%

7. Fantasmic (5 votes [15.62%])

Percentage of vote: 15.62%

Vote Guests cannot vote

#1 User is offline   Disney4648 

• Studios Veteran
  • Group: Members

Posted 20 July 2002 - 10:38 PM

What is your favorite ride or attraction at Disney MGM Studios?

My Favorite is Star Tours.:D

#2 User is offline   QuickGold 

• Studios Superman
  • Group: Root Admin

Posted 20 July 2002 - 10:53 PM

Wow, what an unfair question :P

This is how I'll answer it: RnR is the greatest thrill, you can't beat ToT's theming and MuppetVision is just hillarious every time I see it. :) But I'll vote for ToT because when I try explaining to someone how much Disney theming means, I refer them to the Tower :D

#3 User is offline   lilchippewa 

• Studios God

Posted 21 July 2002 - 12:16 AM

That is indeed an unfair question. The Tower of Terror is widely known as Disney's best attraction to date (though some in Tokyo DisneySeas may beg to differ). The ride is just great and I can't get enough of how much thought truly went into making it happen.

#4 User is offline   MickeyAve 

• Studios Newbie

Posted 21 July 2002 - 12:58 PM

I voted for Fantasmic!, it is so Magical and a mgreat treat for any Studios visitor!

#5 User is offline   Grumpygal 

• Studios Newbie

Posted 23 July 2002 - 08:21 AM

How do I pick just one. I would say my favorite has to be Rock n Roller Coaster. But since I like just about everything else at MGM too, I can justify just about any choice. :D

#6 User is offline   Disney4648 

• Studios Veteran

Posted 23 July 2002 - 12:59 PM

Star Tours Logo

Posted Image

#7 User is offline   DisneyFreak1228 

• Studios God

Posted 02 August 2002 - 09:49 PM

ToT, definitely! Especially that mid-5th row seatbelt-only seat! That seat rocks! And it's so hilarious to see the picture at the end b/c I'm the only one not holding on for dear life and all I have is that flimsy piece of fabric holding me down and all the other 19 people in the car have the lapbars :) The first time I was put in that seat, I was like ":shock:*gasp*OMG, I'm gonna die." but when I rode it, I was like, "THAT IS MY SEAT!" But RnR is up there too! Can't get enough of that front row! Those two and MuppetVision 3-D are my 3 must do's everytime I go, and I've been to Disney 100 times! My 100th was this past June :D But definitely, if you're a hard core thrill seeker, ask for that mid-5th row seatbelt-only seat on ToT. WAY different experience than the lapbar seats!
*Leslie Ivette*

#8 User is offline   QuickGold 

• Studios Superman

Posted 03 August 2002 - 12:25 AM

Wow, thats a mouthful 8)

Welcome to MGMStudios.Org! :D

#9 User is offline   TowerOfTerrorFreak 

• Studios Veteran
  • Interests:FIRST OF ALL My Husband! Music, Tower Of Terror, Tower Of Terror, Aerosmith, The Beatles, My iPod, Tower Of Terror....and Tower Of Terror

Posted 21 August 2002 - 04:10 AM

Now I am in LOVE WITH AEROSMITH ^(A)^ They are the best rock band that ever lived. I saw them in concert last year. Not every 14 year old gets to see there favorate band on earth....My favorate song is F.I.N.E. They play that in the RNR. I like all the limos at the RNR...But the Best one is the one that plays the songs..."Young Lust, F.I.N.E. and Love in an Elevator. It has good tracks My Second Favorate is the limo that plays Back in the Sattle and Walk This way. LOL. BUT>>>>THE TOWER OF TERROR IS THE MOST BEST RIDE ON THE EARTH. I LOVE IT SOOOO MUCH. Riding the Tower oF Terror was the best thing that happened to me. I love it soo much. I wish they keeped the lap bars though...it was cool with them. I rode the Tower Of Terror 27 1/2 times..the 1/2 is b/c I got stuck on it..I also got stuck on Star Tours and Huanted Mansion. It was soooo funny....every one was soo scared and i was cracking up. I can never be scared if I get stuck at Disney world b/c when I am there I feel safe..lik nothing could happen... :P :D :P :) :P :P :P :P

~*~*~*~TOWER OF TERROR~*~*~*~*~

Ladies and Gentlemen Welcome to the Hollywood Tower Hotel. We would like to remind you that the Twilight Zone Tower Of Terror features a high speed drop and you should be in good health free from heart condition back or neck problems, or any other physical conditions which could be aggravated by this adventure. We are sorry but children under thee seven years of age are not, not accompanied by an adult or guest that do not meet the 40 in. height requirement may not ride. While waiting to check in we ask that you step all the way forward and fill in all thee available space around you. Food and Drinks should be finished upon entering the hotel lobby and for the courtesy of those around you smoking is not permitted. Also for your safety we ask that you and your children do not stand or walk on the garden walls. Thank you and do enjoy your stay at the Hollywood Tower Hotel. (I know they dont say this exact announcement anymore..but....I like this one so....yea........lol!!)

Tower Of Terror : 105 TIMES!!!

*~*~*~Jackie~*~*~*

I LOVE WALT DISNEY!!!!!!

#10 User is offline   DisneyFreak1228 

• Studios God

Posted 25 August 2002 - 09:45 PM

I've already said this, I know, but I can't get over it!!!!!!!!!!! THANK GOD THERE IS SOMEONE OTHER THAN MYSELF THAT LOVES ToT AS MUCH AS I DO! Y'all know how much I love that ride (Hell, I've ridden it 55 times!) and it's just nice to finally find someone else who loves it as much as I do. My parents think it's some sort of mental issue b/c I love this ride so much, but whatddya supposed to do? It's a great ride!
*Leslie Ivette*

#11 User is offline   alexsmominorlando 

• Studios Newbie
  • Interests:WDW, Disney parks, travel, infomercials, Kingdom Hearts

Posted 15 October 2002 - 12:05 AM

I would definitely pick Star Tours, Tower of Terror, or Rock 'n' Roller Coaster.

#12 User is offline   ToWeR oF tErRor 13 

• Studios Newbie
  • Interests:Disney Baseball

Posted 18 November 2002 - 01:01 PM

Um you forgot Muppetvision! :roll:

#13 User is offline   Belle13 

• Studios Newbie
  • Interests:Disney

Posted 11 January 2003 - 11:44 PM

Wow, how to pick? I love coasters, so RnR gets my vote, but only by a slight bit... ToT, is definitely right there with it. Can't wait to try the new drop sequences!

#14 User is offline   Tinkerbell2004 

• Studios God
  • Group: Moderators
  • Interests:DISNEY

Posted 12 February 2003 - 04:35 PM

Rock N' RollerCoaster is deffinitly the best ride! i have never had more fun! I went to Disney on a school trip, and my group and i made friends with the Cast Members and we all had a Wonderful time and experience!! Plus the trill of that ride!!! no much can beat it!![/img]

#15 User is offline   TowerOfTerrorFreak 

• Studios Veteran
  • Interests:FIRST OF ALL My Husband! Music, Tower Of Terror, Tower Of Terror, Aerosmith, The Beatles, My iPod, Tower Of Terror....and Tower Of Terror

Posted 17 February 2003 - 01:04 PM

I rode the Tower Of Terror with the new drop sequence and it was sooooo much fun. You never know which drop your heading for next!!!

Ladies and Gentlemen Welcome to the Hollywood Tower Hotel. We would like to remind you that the Twilight Zone Tower Of Terror features a high speed drop and you should be in good health free from heart condition back or neck problems, or any other physical conditions which could be aggravated by this adventure. We are sorry but children under thee seven years of age are not, not accompanied by an adult or guest that do not meet the 40 in. height requirement may not ride. While waiting to check in we ask that you step all the way forward and fill in all thee available space around you. Food and Drinks should be finished upon entering the hotel lobby and for the courtesy of those around you smoking is not permitted. Also for your safety we ask that you and your children do not stand or walk on the garden walls. Thank you and do enjoy your stay at the Hollywood Tower Hotel. (I know they dont say this exact announcement anymore..but....I like this one so....yea........lol!!)

*~*~*~Jackie~*~*~*

I LOVE WALT DISNEY!!!!!!

#16 User is offline   David 

• Studios God

Posted 18 February 2003 - 07:27 PM

Tower of Terror definitely, but RnR is such a close second... RnR would get my vote if the theming was a little bit better... ToT is so detailed.

Aerosmith is #1 though! :)

#17 User is offline   TowerOfTerrorFreak 

• Studios Veteran

Posted 13 April 2003 - 10:22 PM

Aerosmith IS #1!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*~*~*~Jackie~*~*~*

I LOVE WALT DISNEY!!!!!!

#18 User is offline   CoasterCast 

• Studios Newbie

Posted 26 April 2003 - 09:50 AM

Sorry gang, RnR Coaster is the only real ride in all 4 Disney parks.

#19 User is offline   TowerOfTerrorFreak 

• Studios Veteran

Posted 03 May 2003 - 10:43 PM

nooo....the ToT is also...and of corse the RnR

*~*~*~Jackie~*~*~*

I LOVE WALT DISNEY!!!!!!

#20 User is offline   QuickGold 

• Studios Superman

Posted 04 May 2003 - 12:48 PM

CoasterCast knows what he's talking about.....RnR is the best :D

Share this topic:

• 3 Pages +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic