Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

August 1st @ WDW

#1 User is offline   Blixzit 

• Studios God
  • Group: Members

Posted 02 August 2007 - 12:20 PM

Well let's see... due to my new Xbox 360 and I playing FEAR all night on Tuesday night, I was very tired by yesterday morning, but I didn't want to sleep all day. So I decided to use another comp ticket and go to the parks. I walked up to Dunkin' Donuts at around 5:30am and got some coffee. I sat at the bus stop drinking my coffee and waiting for the bus. The very first Lynx 56 bus came by at 6am so I got on it. That was a mistake because I got to TTC wayyy too early. I got there around 6:30am. I sat around for about an hour, but that was really boring. So I rode the monorail to Magic Kingdom then took a bus from MK to the Swan Hotel. There I got on the ferry to MGM. I arrived at MGM about 3 min after it opened.

I went over to Tower to get a fastpass, and they are now the newer fastpasses, last time I was there on the 22nd they were they same older ones. I then walked over to RnR but they were having technical difficulties so I went to the Playhouse Disney area to see a CM friend of mine, but he wasn't in yet, so then I went on the GMR. Nothing special here, same old GMR, although I finally found Mickey's foot and tail in the Underworld scene. It's surprisingly easy to see. Still can't find Mickey & Donald, or R2D2 & C3PO in the Indiana Jones scene.

Afterwards I headed back to RnR. It was up and running now so I got in the single riders line, I really, really love this line. Got on the ride about 3 min after I got in line, and that was just the pre-show. I got off and went right back in line, I still had about 15 min before I could use my fastpass for tower. This time once I got in the "recording studio" I ran into (figuratively) a CM from Tower who was working @ RnR that day who recognized me from MySpace. He said "Hey, your that Tower guy from MySpace, right? Come on, you don't have to wait in the singles line." He let me get in with the regular/fastpass merged line. It was really cool for him to of done that, as I got on the ride just a little bit faster, lol. His name is Ed. Nice guy.

Then I rode RnR once more before going to Tower. On my way to Tower somebody gave me their unused fastpass for Tower. So I used the one I had gotten earlier and rode Tower. Then I went back on RnR, and then I used the 2nd fastpass for Tower. I decided to leave MGM but I went back to see if my CM friend was there yet, which he was so I talked with him a little bit then went to the exit of the park. Before I left I got a pic of Sid's Trivia, very easy one.

I then got on a bus for MK. I almost fell asleep on the bus, but once we got there, I had a slight rush of energy. I guess it was because I was happy to be there or something. I really didn't do a whole lot at MK. I rode the train all the way around and then got off @ Mickey's Toon Town Fair/Tomorrowland. Was gonna go on the TTA but it wasn't open. So I walked back to Main St. and got a Root Beer Float with a souvenir PotC mug. There was a really cute CM in the ice cream place, and she lived in Kissimmee, where I live, but the place was so busy I didn't stop and make conversation with her.

Then I went over to Epcot. I didn't do much here either. I went on the House of Innoventions Tour, because I haven't been on it since it was updated. It was pretty interesting. Then I went over to Mission: SPACE to see something my dad told me about, (See Here), but the wait time was 50 min. I walked to Club Cool and filled my PotC mug with some japan coke. By now the clouds started rolling in so I decided to leave but before I did I noticed that the single rider wait for Test Track was only 10 min so I headed for that. As soon as I got in the building they announced that they may have to stop testing due to the weather. I managed to get on and ride just in time.

I got off and headed to the Monorail. About 2 min later, it started poring. I realized I have never been on the Monorail in that kind of weather before. It was really weird, and slightly scary. But what I didn't realize was how much it was gonna suck in about 10 min from then. I forgot that the only had those metal umbrellas covering the Lynx bus stop at TTC. So I got completley soaked. The bus finally came about 15 minutes later.

Once I got home, I got some dry clothes on, and passed out. I didn't wake up until about 8:30 am this morning.

#2 User is offline   QuickGold 

• Studios Superman
  • Group: Root Admin

Posted 02 August 2007 - 12:37 PM

Thanks for posting this detailed report Jake :D

#3 User is offline   COH#1fan 

• Studios God
  • Interests:Disney, travel, comics, live performance

Posted 02 August 2007 - 05:49 PM

What Lynx bus is the 56? The last time I had to take a Lynx to the Studios, I left at 9:25 and arrived at DTD to be picked up by my sister only to arrive as the HSM Pep Rally was nearing the end of its set. Not a good bus trip, I can assure you. Dang-blasted FL Taxi service :evil:
"In an age of fads, copycats, and rapidly changing trends, you have chosen to stand out from the rest and be an individual. We applaud your courage and self-expression. Thanks for being a part of our show today. Don't ever change. The world needs more people with your spirit." - The Citizens of Hollywood

#4 User is offline   Blixzit 

• Studios God

Posted 03 August 2007 - 01:56 PM

I take Lynx 56 to TTC, then take the disney bus to MGM.

#5 User is offline   Blixzit 

• Studios God

Posted 04 August 2007 - 01:06 PM

I took some pics of Francis Floot and his felow Citizens of Hollywood doing their thing.

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

#6 User is offline   QuickGold 

• Studios Superman
  • Group: Root Admin

Posted 04 August 2007 - 01:19 PM

Nice pics of Francis & co. And that truck is a moving picture of the week waiting to happen :lol:

#7 User is offline   Blixzit 

• Studios God

Posted 04 August 2007 - 01:21 PM

Hahah, yeah.

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users