Studios Central: Star Wars Weekends 2007 - Studios Central

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Star Wars Weekends 2007

#1 User is offline   onevision4 

• Studios Veteran
  • Group: Members
  • Interests:Theme Parks, Computers, games, guitar, random things, etc...

Posted 15 June 2006 - 04:42 PM

Ok, so about 2-3 weeks ago, I took my friend to Disney, I said pick a park and she chose MGM. I had forgotten that it was Star Wars Weekends ^_^ :thumleft: :wookie: :fett: . We get into the park, do ToT AND RnR, you know the fun stuff. We had just gotten out of, I think, Muppets 3-D and I see the ABC Theater open and we decide to go in. My friend and I grab seats right in the middle, about 7 rows from the stage, and about half way between when we got there and where the show started my friend says"I know this might be a stupid question, but who is that?*points to a picture of Yoda*". The people around us gave my friend the evilest glare I've ever seen, and so I said, "I know you didn't just ask that question." she replied "I told you it was going to be a stupid question." I answaerd back to her "That's Yoda... How could you not know who one of the most important characters in Star Wars is? Never Mind I don't want to know." So the show starts and it's this talk show-ish thing and we saw the kid who played young Anakin, and he's telling this story about how Ewan McGregor told him to fall of one of the space fighters they had there because he thought the kid's mom would think it to be funny... bad idea... he waited for her to look at him, pushed the kid off the side into one of the blue safty matts, and gave his mother a heart-attack. The second peoson who was there was the guy who did the voice of General Grevreus*I know, spelled wrong* and at the end of the show I was thinking to my self that I would never hear the General say anything funny... I was proved wrong. He did the voice with the help from his computer and started to sing the ending Mickey Mouse show Theme with the host of the show. If you don't know the song "M-I-C, See ya real soon, K-E-Y, Why? Because we love ya! M-O-U-S-E."

After that show I met up with my mom for lunch and she hadn't heard about the Yoda incedent yet, she gave me a bag and said, "Just incase you don't find your keys*I lost my keys a few weeks before our trip*..." I opened the bag and almost fell to the ground laughing, "I know it's no Vader, but it's not that bad. Is it?" I told her the whole story about my friend, and she almost fell to the ground laughing too.

So in all, the trip wasn't that bad, and now I have a reason to pick on my friend and embarrass her when ever I feel like it ^_^.

#2 User is offline   Figaro 

• Studios God

Posted 16 June 2006 - 07:49 AM

Thanks for the report! Sounds like you had a fun day.

I think my DS would have loved hearing Gen Grievious singing the Mickey Mouse theme! :thumleft:

#3 User is offline   QuickGold 

• Studios Superman
  • Group: Root Admin

Posted 16 June 2006 - 11:27 AM

Thanks for posting this report.

I would have paid money to have heard General Grievious sing anything let along that tune ^_^

#4 User is offline   Aurora's Jedi 

• Studios Regular

Posted 16 June 2006 - 05:01 PM

General Grievous is more knowledgable than most children it would appear. When we were at the MK last month, I suggested that the children playing Mickey Says before the afternoon parade started sing the Mickey Mouse Club March. None of them knew it.

#5 User is offline   onevision4 

• Studios Veteran

Posted 16 June 2006 - 11:25 PM

QuickGold:
I wish I could have gotten a recording of it... but my phone only records 5secs at a time*sigh*. I probably would have put it as my ring tone ^^.

Aurora's Jedi:
*ghasp* How can anyone not know any of the Mickey Mouse Songs? I've been (tortured)tought to know them.

#6 User is offline   The Dark Lord of the Sith 

• Resident Sith Lord
  • Interests:Hockey/Star Wars/Disney

Posted 17 June 2006 - 11:06 AM

Not know the Mickey Mouse Club song..... BLASPHEMY! :oops:

We may have to post it somewhere on the site and make it manditory reading for anyone visiting the site. :wink:
The Dark Side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be ...unnatural.

POFQ May 16-19

#7 User is offline   onevision4 

• Studios Veteran

Posted 17 June 2006 - 10:37 PM

Ha ha... that would be funny, but my friend wasn't the only one who didn't know who Yoda was(My Aunt, but her son loves SW), so she's not alone. ^^

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users