• 2 Pages +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Boma vs Tusker House

#21 User is offline   QuickGold 

• Studios Superman
  • Group: Root Admin

Posted 02 October 2009 - 10:49 AM

The one compelling reason to go to Boma is for breakfast to have that special juice they serve there. Would that be enough for me to make an ADR there? No, I'd still prefer to spend my money at Tusker House.

#22 User is offline   BuhAgego73 

• Studios Newbie
  • Group: Members
  • Interests:Tennis, racquet sports

Posted 02 December 2009 - 04:34 AM

Can anyone comment on the lunch buffet at Tusker House. I understand you can reserve seats for Finding Nemo-The Musical. Are the seats all in the same section like they do for the Fantasmic dinner package? Is it worth it?

#23 User is offline   QuickGold 

• Studios Superman

Posted 02 December 2009 - 11:52 AM

View PostBuhAgego73, on Dec 2 2009, 04:34 AM, said:

Can anyone comment on the lunch buffet at Tusker House. I understand you can reserve seats for Finding Nemo-The Musical. Are the seats all in the same section like they do for the Fantasmic dinner package? Is it worth it?

I've heard good things about this package. There is a reserved section, which isn't perfect, but everyone who has done it reported the seats were adequate and worth it given not having to wait in the long line.

#24 User is offline   ADP 

• ADP
  • Interests:Golf, Disney, Sports Junkie!

Posted 02 December 2009 - 03:27 PM

View PostBuhAgego73, on Dec 2 2009, 04:34 AM, said:

I've done the lunch at Tusker House with the Finding Nemo reserved seating. I thought it was worth it. You have to dine at a certain time...I think 1:00PM until 1:45PM to be eligable for the reserved seating at the 3:30PM show. If you are facing the stage the reserved seating is at the bottom right section of the theater. seats in that section are first come first serve for package guests. Pretty good seats for the show. I would have preferred to be a little further back, but they weren't bad.

#25 User is offline   MJMcBride 

• Safari Mike
  • Interests:star wars, sci-fi, fantasy sports, superheroes, chasing my kids and chasing my wife

Posted 13 January 2010 - 08:18 PM

I did Boma again on Saturday night. Just amazing. The Fufu and bobotie, the soups, the watermelon rind salad, the meat. A+
JAMBO EVERYONE!

Celebrating Disney's Animal Kingdom

#26 User is offline   QuickGold 

• Studios Superman

Posted 14 January 2010 - 11:46 AM

I need to try Boma for dinner again sometime but I still prefer Tusker House at this point

#27 User is offline   MJMcBride 

• Safari Mike
  • Interests:star wars, sci-fi, fantasy sports, superheroes, chasing my kids and chasing my wife

Posted 14 January 2010 - 11:53 AM

Its my favorite place to eat in WDW. Though I do like the Tusker House
JAMBO EVERYONE!

#28 User is offline   ghost1000 

• Studios Veteran

Posted 14 January 2010 - 06:28 PM

View PostQuickGold, on Oct 2 2009, 10:49 AM, said:

The one compelling reason to go to Boma is for breakfast to have that special juice they serve there. Would that be enough for me to make an ADR there? No, I'd still prefer to spend my money at Tusker House.

The special juice is also at Tusker House and at Kona Cafe in the Polynesian. And you can get it for dinner at Boma as well.
~~ Rita

#29 User is offline   MJMcBride 

• Safari Mike

Posted 14 January 2010 - 10:21 PM

View Postghost1000, on Jan 14 2010, 06:28 PM, said:

The special juice is also at Tusker House and at Kona Cafe in the Polynesian. And you can get it for dinner at Boma as well.

I believe its the same juice at 'ohana which is guava, orange and something else (pineapple maybe?)
JAMBO EVERYONE!

Share this topic:

• 2 Pages +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users