Studios Central: David's Trip Report Day's 2,3,4 and 5 - USF and IOA - Studios Central

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

David's Trip Report Day's 2,3,4 and 5 - USF and IOA

#1 User is offline   David 

• Studios God
  • Group: Members

Posted 18 July 2003 - 07:10 PM

I did so much during these 4 days I can't even remember the order I did them or even what days I did them. I'll just put everything I rode and all the shows I watched, and an estimate of how many times, and how p.o'd I got when I left the parks soaking wet :santa:

The first day I went to USF, which is my favorite park of the 2. It must be because I love movies and I have seen all of the ones at the park, so its very interesting to be able to "be" in the movies.

I did get to ride Shrek 4-D and Jimmy Neutron, both of which were good, but I prefer Neutron to Shrek. I wasn't able to get a fastpass for Shrek the first day I went... they were all gone at 11:00am! I won't give anything away because I know most of ya'll haven't been on either :)

Twister... what can I say except... THIS RIDE ROCKS. The movie got such bad reviews but it is still one of my favorites, so riding this one is just amazing. They changed a couple of things in it, like the movie playing during the ride.. but I think thats all.

The Blues Brothers... This show is great, it always cracks me up to watch those guys dance. I saw the show twice, and the second time was better. I know at least one of you guys have seen the sax player that is the white bodybuilder, and he is definitely better than all the others. My Dad and I were able to talk to him for a few minutes after the show and my dad got a picture with him.

Jaws - Rode this one twice. They fixed a couple of things from last year, so it was kind of like riding it for the first time. I didn't know what was going to happen next.

MIB - Aww yeah, 740,000 baby! Rode it about 12 times to get that score, lol. I kept using the single riders line and even left my family at City Walk to go and ride it some more. :wink:

Animal Planet Live - This show is alright... I had seen it last year and it was the same, so it was kind of boring. I like the dog championships though.

Wild West Stunt Show - Wow! I can't believe I ever put this show off! It was great. I thought the little guy did a very good job and was pretty funny. They had some very cool stunts in it as well.

Beetlejuice - I saw the new version of this show... or so Beetlejuice said :D It was good, I liked the 2 girls he kept trying to touch, and the guy who played Beetlejuice did a very good job as well, he sounded just like Michael Keaton.

E.T. - Rode this one twice, and it was very good as always. I always give the person a fake name so E.T. will say something completely absurd but I couldn't understand him so it didn't matter :(

Horror Make-Up Show - My second favorite thing at USF. The first cast I saw had my favorite guy in it, the guy with really short blonde hair who plays Mark James. The woman who they picked from the audience was screaming so bad it was hilarious. She ran off the stage at one point and wouldn't come back. ;)

Islands Of Adventure

The Hulk - OMG! I got the best ride ever on this thing. It was at night, I was soaking wet from Popeye, and my family and I got the whole car to ourselves! We were right in the front and it was awesome! No ride experience I have in the future will ever beat that IMO.

Dr. Doom - I kept using the single riders line for this and kept going back. Rode it about 10-12 times. I kept telling people it went up really slow and then dropped you. They of course believed me and cussed me as soon as we slowed down. :lol:

Spider-Man - Rode this 5 times. It broke a couple of times but thats ok. I like this one a lot but it hurts my eyes after a while.

Dudley - Rode this numerous times, again using the single riders line. I kept telling myself in the mornings I wasn't going to ride any water rides, but of course I ended up riding lots.

Popeye - This ride pisses me off.

JPRA - I hardly ever get wet on this ride. I do a pose for the ride photo and then duck down behind the lapbar so that I'm not drenched the rest of the day. I rode it a few times and had some pretty good pictures.

Dueling Dragons - Rode Fire and Ice in the front, at night. It's really cool, but I wish there were some lights so you could see the track as your going along.

Sinbad - First time I've seen this show. IT ROCKS! There are some very cool stunts in this show and I will be sure to see it again.

Poseidons Fury - It was good... I've seen it before so it was nothing new. I thought the water vortex was going to crash on to me at one point but I made it through alive.

I took lots of pictures, I'll probably post a few... got one of me and my favorite car from Fast and the Furious(or the Slow and the Gay as my Dad calls it), the Dodge Charger Vin Diesel drives in the first one :)

I'll write my Disney report in a day or so. :)

#2 User is offline   QuickGold 

• Studios Superman
  • Group: Root Admin

Posted 18 July 2003 - 10:37 PM

Sounds like you had a good time....thanks for posting David :santa:

#3 User is offline   lilchippewa 

• Studios God

Posted 18 July 2003 - 11:19 PM

Thanks for posting your trip report but...

What's wrong with Popeye? I just remember this ride gets you absolutely soaked. Explain this if you could. Thanks dude.
-Josh

#4 User is offline   disneyprincess 

• Studios God

Posted 18 July 2003 - 11:24 PM

Dueling Dragons rocks :santa: I love that ride

#5 User is offline   David 

• Studios God

Posted 18 July 2003 - 11:52 PM

lilchippewa said:

Thanks for posting your trip report but...

I just remember this ride gets you absolutely soaked..

Thats the whole point :wink:

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users