Studios Central: Live Star Wars Weekend Blog - Studios Central

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Live Star Wars Weekend Blog Live updates all weekend long!

#1 User is offline   QuickGold 

• Studios Superman
  • Group: Root Admin

Posted 18 May 2009 - 09:24 PM

I'm pleased to announce that the Studios Central Live Blog will be rolling again this week, starting on Friday, May 22nd with the beginning of Star Wars Weekends. Glenn will once again be blogging live and if you can't be at the Studios in person to enjoy this event, then be sure to follow the live blog where Glenn will be documenting all of the weekend's events, news and changes and it will all be delivered to your web browser without even having to refresh the page!

The action will begin around 6am Eastern time on May 22nd at http://live.studioscentral.com

#2 User is offline   ADP 

• ADP
  • Group: Members
  • Interests:Golf, Disney, Sports Junkie!

Posted 19 May 2009 - 10:57 AM

View PostQuickGold, on May 18 2009, 10:24 PM, said:

I'm pleased to announce that the Studios Central Live Blog will be rolling again this week, starting on Friday, May 22nd with the beginning of Star Wars Weekends. Glenn will once again be blogging live and if you can't be at the Studios in person to enjoy this event, then be sure to follow the live blog where Glenn will be documenting all of the weekend's events, news and changes and it will all be delivered to your web browser without even having to refresh the page!

The action will begin around 6am Eastern time on May 22nd at http://live.studioscentral.com

Thanks Matt! I'll be following along.

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users