• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Disney Cruise Line House Party

#1 User is offline   rob_wilson 

• Resident Game Show Expert
  • Group: Members
  • Interests:Disney, Trivia

Posted 18 November 2009 - 07:53 PM

Awhile back I received an e-mail from Disney Cruise Line saying that they were looking for volunteers to hold a party in their home to promote DCL. People that were interested were to apply at a third party website called House Party who was in charge of coordinating everything. They in turn would select 2,000 "hosts" to hold the party. Apparently this was the second year that they did this, although I don't recall seeing anything on it last year.

Anyway, we applied and were one of the 2,000 chosen to host the party. We held it on the designated date of 11/14, last Saturday. It went well, despite our nervousness from lack of experience. I think everyone that came had a good time. My wife prepared foods that were either taken directly from DCL menus or were at least inspired by them.

One of the perks of having the party was that everyone who hosted or attended a party now has a chance to win a 4-night Disney Cruise. To do so we have to enter a code on the House Party website. When we do, we are allowed to send our code to up to 20 people to have them, in turn, enter it and they will also have a chance to win. I believe they are giving 1 cruise to a host and 1 cruise to a party guest. Either way, when I send my code to those 20 additional people they too will be allowed to enter to win. And, for the sake of full disclosure, they will also increase my odds of winning.

Here is a link to the official rules:

http://tokens.housep...isneycruiseline

So with that said, if anyone here would like to be one of the twenty, please contact me. I know of several people here who will likely want to enter, but I don't want to submit anyone's e-mail addresses without checking with them first, so that's why I decided to post this.

For those of you that have my e-mail address, feel free to contact me directly. Otherwise, you're welcome to send me a PM with your e-mail address and I will use it when I enter the contest, provided I don't get over 20 addresses anyway.

Good luck to everyone who enters!

Rob

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users