Studios Central: PoW - Week 60 - Studios Central

Jump to content

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

PoW - Week 60

#1 User is offline   QuickGold 

  • Studios Superman
  • Group: Root Admin
  • Posts: 22,079
  • Joined: 15-July 02
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Saint Cloud, Florida

Posted 12 September 2003 - 01:44 PM

Think you know what this week's picture came from? If you do, write your answer here in this thread!

If you want to see the picture, go to http://www.mgmstudios.org/pic.html
0

#2 User is offline   MrNonacho 

  • Studios Newbie
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 2
  • Joined: 12-September 03

Posted 12 September 2003 - 06:33 PM

I know exactly where this picture was taken, as I was the one who took it. I don't really mind it being used over here, but for future reference it's a good idea to ask the photographer for permission first.
0

#3 User is offline   TrendyMagic 

  • Studios God
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 3,122
  • Joined: 22-February 03
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:SF Bay, CA
  • Interests:Disney. Should there be anything else?

Posted 12 September 2003 - 06:35 PM

That is the 'garage' for the DVC booth.
0

#4 User is offline   disneyprincess 

  • Studios God
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 3,853
  • Joined: 30-May 03
  • Location:Walt Disney World

Posted 13 September 2003 - 02:01 PM

It's in between the McDonald's stand and DVC on Sunset Blvd.


MrNonacho said:

I know exactly where this picture was taken, as I was the one who took it. I don't really mind it being used over here, but for future reference it's a good idea to ask the photographer for permission first.

I have the same picture from the exact same angle, so don't jump to conclusions that it was taken from you....
0

#5 User is offline   TrendyMagic 

  • Studios God
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 3,122
  • Joined: 22-February 03
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:SF Bay, CA
  • Interests:Disney. Should there be anything else?

Posted 13 September 2003 - 02:04 PM

DisneyPrincess said:

It's in between the McDonald's stand and DVC on Sunset Blvd.


MrNonacho said:

I know exactly where this picture was taken, as I was the one who took it. I don't really mind it being used over here, but for future reference it's a good idea to ask the photographer for permission first.

I have the same picture from the exact same angle, so don't jump to conclusions that it was taken from you....


I have the same pic... but about 5 - 6 feet to the left. :grinblue:
0

#6 User is offline   QuickGold 

  • Studios Superman
  • Group: Root Admin
  • Posts: 22,079
  • Joined: 15-July 02
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Saint Cloud, Florida

Posted 13 September 2003 - 04:08 PM

trendymagic said:

I have the same pic... but about 5 - 6 feet to the left. :grinblue:

You stole it from me! :) Just kidding ;)
0

#7 User is offline   MrNonacho 

  • Studios Newbie
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 2
  • Joined: 12-September 03

Posted 13 September 2003 - 07:38 PM

I'm not trying to be a jerk, just offering advice. Feel free to check out my photo here:
http://photoalbums.wdwmagic.com/showgaller...er=1977&thumb=1.
I can send you the original 2592x1944 image if you still don't believe me. The shadows, perspective, the position of the lines in the concrete and even the leaves of the trees are EXACTLY the same.

No hard feelings, but it is my picture.
0

#8 User is offline   QuickGold 

  • Studios Superman
  • Group: Root Admin
  • Posts: 22,079
  • Joined: 15-July 02
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Saint Cloud, Florida

Posted 13 September 2003 - 10:18 PM

Well, welcome to MGMStudios.org anyway MrNonacho :)
0

#9 User is offline   QuickGold 

  • Studios Superman
  • Group: Root Admin
  • Posts: 22,079
  • Joined: 15-July 02
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Saint Cloud, Florida

Posted 19 September 2003 - 11:34 AM

This week's picture was taken from Sunset Boulevard, near the DVC booth.
Posted Image
Congratulations to trendymagic & DisneyPrincess for guessing it correctly!
0

Share this topic:


Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users