• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

About SWW...

#1 User is offline   bartman454 

• Studios Veteran
  • Group: Members
  • Interests:fun

Posted 18 May 2005 - 08:59 PM

I didnt know where exactly to put this but I figured here was as good a spot as any. Just a friendly reminder while the new Star Wars film may be the darkest of the bunch be sure to stay on the good side of the force if your going to the first weekend of SWW like I am, make sure you are kind to the cast members and their bosses and such as a lot of them are doing things on the fly and they wont have it all down to a science until most likely weekend 2 believe me I know from experience, dont worry it wont be anywhere near as bad as the Soap Weekend but like Yoda says "Patience you must have" I hope to see you all this Friday and for what must be the 3 trillionth time its been said, May the Force be with you!

Jack

#2 User is offline   Figaro 

• Studios God

Posted 19 May 2005 - 08:05 AM

Thanks for the reminder! The CM's deserve respect and understanding, especially during these hectic weekends. I'm sure they do their best to make sure everyone has a great time. As with everything, there is bound to be some glitches along the way. Please don't take it out on the "front line". But I'm sure most people here wouldn't do that anyway :P

Have a great trip!

#3 User is offline   PixieDust 

• Studios God
  • Interests:Disney, music, reading, fun stuff. ;-)

Posted 19 May 2005 - 08:51 AM

I'm moving this to 'trip planning' because its all about the trip this weekend. :-)

Everyone have a great time. :-)
Jeanne
Engaged July 17th, 2008 @ Sunset Point
3/3/09 - Sunset Point Wedding
AIM: PixieSBPassion

MySpace

Glenn is my hero!!

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic