Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Quick Trip This Weekend

#1 User is offline   Jack&Sally 

• Studios Newbie
  • Group: Members

Posted 04 November 2008 - 03:23 PM

Four of us are heading down this weekend for a quick visit. Jack, Sally, little Red Tornado (5 year old) and Grandma Skellington. We arrive early Friday morning, leave Sunday afternoon, staying at Yacht Club. We have PS for Cali Grill on Friday night at 9pm, Princess Breakfast at Norway on Saturday morning, and Party For The Senses on Saturday night (which is why Grandma is coming along, to take care of Red while Jack and Sally enjoy an adult dinner.)
We know we want to do Toy Story. So the basic plan is to check in Friday late morning, and hit Magic Kingdom. Do that for a bit, then head back to the room for a rest early evening. Then head to Comtemporary and see fireworks/eat dinner. Up early for Princess breakfast, and tour EPCOT most of the day. Grandma and red probably hang out at resort while J&S have dinner. Sunday am get up and head to Studios. Do Toy Story first thing, then probably just take in a few shows before leaving. My thought was that visiting EPCOT on Saturday and Studios on Sunday was our best course of action. Any suggestions or comments?

#2 User is offline   QuickGold 

• Studios Superman
  • Group: Root Admin

Posted 04 November 2008 - 04:30 PM

I like your plan for Studios on Sunday. I'll be at the Studios Sunday also around 11am or so, so look for the dork wearing the Studios Central shirt.....then look past Glenn and you'll find me :)

Have a great trip!

#3 User is offline   gsonoda 

• Studios Veteran
  • Group: Moderators
  • Interests:I am a fan of hilarity.

Posted 04 November 2008 - 07:22 PM

QuickGold said:

I like your plan for Studios on Sunday. I'll be at the Studios Sunday also around 11am or so, so look for the dork wearing the Studios Central shirt.....then look past Glenn and you'll find me ;)

Have a great trip!

Oh ha ha, Chief. Verrrrrrrrry funny. :roll: I'm a nerd, not a dork, thank you very much.

And yea, sounds like a great trip plan. Let us know how it went! :)
Glenn

The reigning Star Wars Trivia Champion - 2008 and 2009

"Upon entering the theater, please move as far to the end of the row as possible. Stopping in the middle is distinctly unpatriotic."

#4 User is offline   Jack&Sally 

• Studios Newbie
  • Group: Members

Posted 04 November 2008 - 08:23 PM

Looks for the pale guy wearing the "Discovery Island" shirt (the real Discovery Island, thank you) with a with the cute red headed wife and red headed demon child running circles around them :) We'll probably be in the Playhouse Disney show for the 5th time that morning!

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users