Studios Central: Disney4648's Trip Resport Day 2- The Journey to Orlando - Studios Central

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Disney4648's Trip Resport Day 2- The Journey to Orlando

#1 User is offline   Disney4648 

• Studios Veteran
  • Group: Members

Posted 02 September 2002 - 11:48 AM

Day 2……….My Fantastic Breakfast and IOA

When Mickey called to wake us up…….it was 8:00am. We all got ready and I said out loud that we could eat breakfast. Adam immediately says, No! Were not going to eat breakfast at the food court, we are going straight to the park and maybe eat breakfast there. I just laughed and I asked Mrs.Weber if we could eat breakfast at ASM and she said yes. I ordered Mickey Waffles and they tasted soooo great! I went to the gift shop afterwards and bought my Goofy’ Tangy Tarts Candy and I was good for the day. We got at IOA around 10:30. Mrs. Weber didn’t want to go into the park so she walked around City walk all day. Rob and I got a Express pass for Hulk and rode JP-River Adventure and Dueling Dragons a few times and ate lunch at “ The Burger Digs” at Jurassic Park after a lot of arguing over where we all were going to eat. I got a Cheeseburger, Large Coke, and Fries and the food was good. Afterwards, we went on Bluto’s Bilge Rat Barger and got soaked, but it was fun! Then we went on Dudley Do-Rights Ripshaw Falls and this rude jerk in front of my splashed Rob and Adam in the face. I had a section all to myself and and ducked the wave of water. I ducked down during the whole water fight and all I heard was a bunch of bad words, but I was laughing the whole time. HA ha ha ha ha! Anyways, it was about 9:30pm now and we wanted to go on the Hulk. SO we walked over there and while we were waiting in line, two groups of about 5 each , starting arguing and it was a typical argument. But it got ugly. There were punches thrown, ouch.

#2 User is offline   QuickGold 

• Studios Superman
  • Group: Root Admin

Posted 03 September 2002 - 01:19 PM

while we were waiting in line, two groups of about 5 each , starting arguing and it was a typical argument. But it got ugly. There were punches thrown, ouch.

There's no magic at US/IOA and they got angry. 8) Thanks for posting!

#3 User is offline   JustinM 

• Studios Newbie
  • Group: Members

Posted 15 September 2002 - 03:24 PM

"yells" Wheres Day 3!! Wheres day 3!!! hehe

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users