Studios Central: Animated Star Wars: Clone Wars gets slammed by critics - Studios Central

• 2 Pages +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Animated Star Wars: Clone Wars gets slammed by critics

#21 User is offline   The Dark Lord of the Sith 

• Resident Sith Lord
  • Group: Members
  • Interests:Hockey/Star Wars/Disney

Posted 11 October 2008 - 10:53 PM

The TV series looks excellent in my opinion. Animation looks great, the story lines are entertaining and it is not being measured against the movies (meaning only that it is substantial enough to stand on its own merrit for what it is.) I'm very pleased with how the animated series is going and think they've done a great job with it.

-It gave Cartoon Network it's largest audience ever during it's opening week for the new series.
The Dark Side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be ...unnatural.

POFQ May 16-19

#22 User is offline   Willful 

• Studios Regular

Posted 12 October 2008 - 08:03 PM

The Dark Lord of the Sith said:

The TV series looks excellent in my opinion. Animation looks great, the story lines are entertaining and it is not being measured against the movies (meaning only that it is substantial enough to stand on its own merrit for what it is.) I'm very pleased with how the animated series is going and think they've done a great job with it.

-It gave Cartoon Network it's largest audience ever during it's opening week for the new series.

I'm really digging this new series! The first episode ("Ambush") was good but seemed kinda slow at times. But a good Yoda-centric episode. I've more enjoyed the current 3 episode arc about the Malevolence, especially the 2nd episode where Anakin leads the Y-wing bombers against it.

Hopefully we get some more lightsaber battles next week. I give this series a :thumright: and am excited where it's heading!!

#23 User is offline   The Dark Lord of the Sith 

• Resident Sith Lord

Posted 22 October 2008 - 10:03 PM

Malevolence, (EP 3) wasn't too bad either. I'm very pleased with how these have turned out.
The Dark Side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be ...unnatural.

POFQ May 16-19

#24 User is offline   MaxiBarns 

• Studios Veteran
  • Interests:Running, Eating, Laughing, Running, Eating, Laughing

Posted 07 December 2008 - 10:20 PM

darthstich said:

In my mind a true Star Wars fans likes what they like about Star Wars no matter what craziness George Lucas approves, meaning, if you just like the Originals, than you respect that there are those that like the prequels, if you don't like the cartoon you respect those that do. A true Star Wars Fan doesn't have to like everything with a Star Wars tag on it, they just like what they like for their own reasons and acknowledge that there are others that like the parts that they don't

Speaking of Star Wars fans and tweener girls...my husband (the fan) my daughters (tweener girls) have found a common bond with the movie and now series. The movie launched them into a ritual on Friday nights and now the Star Wars series has two more "younglings." (Am I even using the terminology correctly???).

#25 User is offline   The Dark Lord of the Sith 

• Resident Sith Lord

Posted 09 December 2008 - 12:46 PM

Agreed, this is the family ritual when the outside world doesn't mess it up. And yes, you are doing well with the terminaology. :animal:

POFQ May 16-19

Share this topic:

• 2 Pages +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users