Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Candace's TRIP!

#1 User is offline   TheTowerOfTerrorRules 

• Studios God
  • Group: Members

Posted 07 October 2003 - 06:59 PM

I haven't went yet!... But i'm going on Oct 31 and i'll fill yall in when i get back! Were just going to park hop between mgm and MK and my sis and me want to ride M:S but my mom doesn't cause she says it will make her sick but were going on it :mrgreen: :mrgreen: ! lol

#2 User is offline   QuickGold 

• Studios Superman
  • Group: Root Admin

Posted 07 October 2003 - 07:02 PM

Can't wait to hear that trip report Candace :lol:

#3 User is offline   disneyprincess 

• Studios God

Posted 07 October 2003 - 08:58 PM

Can't wait to hear about it, and maybe we can meet up while you're here! :lol:

#4 User is offline   TheTowerOfTerrorRules 

• Studios God

Posted 08 October 2003 - 06:03 PM

that would be really fun!!!

#5 User is offline   TrendyMagic 

• Studios God
  • Interests:Disney. Should there be anything else?

Posted 12 October 2003 - 10:14 PM

M:S does not really make you sick. I felt more nauseous from those 360 circle vision movies. Tell mom she needs to try it. It is just a really high tech simulator. :grinblue:

#6 User is offline   QuickGold 

• Studios Superman

Posted 13 October 2003 - 12:08 AM

trendymagic said:

Tell mom she needs to try it.

I always say to try it first, then rule it out.

#7 User is offline   disneyprincess 

• Studios God

Posted 13 October 2003 - 07:53 AM

trendymagic said:

M:S does not really make you sick. I felt more nauseous from those 360 circle vision movies.

Same here :thumright:

#8 User is offline   TheTowerOfTerrorRules 

• Studios God

Posted 17 October 2003 - 05:05 PM

i'll tell her that hopefully she'll go on it :D

#9 User is offline   TheTowerOfTerrorRules 

• Studios God

Posted 01 November 2003 - 05:35 PM

All right everyone! I'm back and the trip was awesome! First we got up at 3am and drove down to orlando. We got to the park abut 8:50 and made our way into Epcot to take the monerail to Magic Kingdom! We got to MK and Made our way over to Libery Square to ride HM, there was no wait, then we went to Splash Mountain NO WAIT! After that we wanted to ride Big Thuner but it was closed so we went to check out the new attraction Phillar Magic! It was awesome!!! Then we went to ride Space Mountain and there was no wait! After that we went to Cosmic Rays Starlight Cafe and ate. We all got chicken fingers and fries and coke, then afterwards me and my sis wanted a dole whip so we told my mom to meet us at Casey's Corner. So me and my sis made our way to the dole whip place then decided we didn't want a dolewhip so we turned back and met up with some characters. My fave character is Pluto so I got a pic w/ him and my sis's fave character is Donald so she got a pic with him. Then we made our way to Casey's Corner and found our mom. We took a bus to MGM then made our way over to the Tower! I'm sad to report that I only rode it once because of the fact the wait was 5o min long and my mom and sis were not gonna wait in that line again. I would have happily done it again but they said that they wern't gonna. While we were waiting in line there was these Mexicans or wherever they were from and they were constantly talking in spanish and it was really starting to bug me. Then we finnaly got inside the lobby and a bellhop was like taking these people around in the lobby of TOT! I was wondering what they were doing but i didn't ask. But anyways we got on the Tower and rode it and it was great. After that we went to this place and it was called The Making of the haunted mansion movie. It was interesting and kinda neat. Then after that we had fast passes to RNR my sis got those while we were waiting in the TOT line.
we rode RNR once and I got a t-shirt! OH yeah and I got this thing from tOT its like a key and it says HTH on it & i made it into a neckalce! Its kinda cool. After RNR we went to catch a bus to epcot. By then our feet were killing us and we don't know why! Usually we can go go go but everyone was just plain tired. A lot of people were on the bus and me and my sis and my mom had to stand up along w/ alot of other people and we were just dead tired. I mean some people could have gotten up because these people who were sitting down had about a 2 yr old that they could have sat in their lap and let a person sit down but NOOOO she had to have her own seat! That really made me mad! But anyways we got to epcot and went to Spaceship Earth it was cool casue i took a little nap while i was in there we were just soo tired! After that my sis dragged us all to M:S I was really scared!!! But i rode it and it was soooooo freaking cool!!! My mom said she felt sick and wanted to throwup but she didn't. Then we rode Test Track and Maelstom! That ride was weird I thought we were actally gonna fall off that waterfall! LOL! After that my mom bought me a pin to add to my collection it was the mooses off brother bear. Then my sis went into Mouse Gear and shopped and called My mom and i into there and then we bought some stuff and we came out! I got a pretzel and a coke we all shared it casue those pretzels are HUGE!!!! Then we went to the bathroom it was about 6:30ish and we left! The park closed at 9 but we were way way way too tired to do anything else! So we drove back home and we got home about 11pm! It was really really fun!

#10 User is offline   TrendyMagic 

• Studios God
  • Interests:Disney. Should there be anything else?

Posted 01 November 2003 - 06:00 PM

See Matt, another person who selects just a few thigns at MGM for the 'stop by for the day visit'.

Glad you got your mom on M:S even just that once. Most people get it in their head that it is a terrible ride and will make you sick and just thinking that itslef makes many sick. I love that ride!

Glad you had a great time.

#11 User is offline   David 

• Studios God

Posted 01 November 2003 - 06:15 PM

Ok after reading that I feel dizzy. Seriously.

Sounds like you had fun though. TOT only once? Screw your family you should have waited in line for it all day :lol:

#12 User is offline   TheTowerOfTerrorRules 

• Studios God

Posted 01 November 2003 - 07:02 PM

haha i wish! :lol:

#13 User is offline   QuickGold 

• Studios Superman

Posted 01 November 2003 - 07:08 PM

Glad you had a good time :lol:

#14 User is offline   lilchippewa 

• Studios God

Posted 01 November 2003 - 08:33 PM

Thanks for the trip report. Glad to hear you had a nice visit.
-Josh

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users