Studios Central: Check this out - Studios Central

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Check this out

#1 User is offline   TowerOfTerrorFreak 

• Studios Veteran
  • Group: Members
  • Interests:FIRST OF ALL My Husband! Music, Tower Of Terror, Tower Of Terror, Aerosmith, The Beatles, My iPod, Tower Of Terror....and Tower Of Terror

Posted 07 March 2004 - 06:23 PM

Blah blah blah

~*~*~*~TOWER OF TERROR~*~*~*~*~

Ladies and Gentlemen Welcome to the Hollywood Tower Hotel. We would like to remind you that the Twilight Zone Tower Of Terror features a high speed drop and you should be in good health free from heart condition back or neck problems, or any other physical conditions which could be aggravated by this adventure. We are sorry but children under thee seven years of age are not, not accompanied by an adult or guest that do not meet the 40 in. height requirement may not ride. While waiting to check in we ask that you step all the way forward and fill in all thee available space around you. Food and Drinks should be finished upon entering the hotel lobby and for the courtesy of those around you smoking is not permitted. Also for your safety we ask that you and your children do not stand or walk on the garden walls. Thank you and do enjoy your stay at the Hollywood Tower Hotel. (I know they dont say this exact announcement anymore..but....I like this one so....yea........lol!!)

Tower Of Terror : 105 TIMES!!!

*~*~*~Jackie~*~*~*

I LOVE WALT DISNEY!!!!!!

#2 User is offline   QuickGold 

• Studios Superman
  • Group: Root Admin

Posted 07 March 2004 - 06:59 PM

:?:

#3 User is offline   David 

• Studios God

Posted 07 March 2004 - 07:47 PM

David says wtf?

#4 User is offline   BDANtheman29 

• Senior Studios Member
  • Interests:Riding the RnR over and over again!

Posted 07 March 2004 - 07:53 PM

Yeah, I was wondering the same. Care to elaborate?

-Brendan

#5 User is offline   lilchippewa 

• Studios God

Posted 07 March 2004 - 10:18 PM

Yeah, im lost on this one too. :?:
-Josh

#6 User is offline   BDANtheman29 

• Senior Studios Member
  • Interests:Riding the RnR over and over again!

Posted 08 March 2004 - 04:17 PM

Okay, lilchippewa, the pic in your sig is kind of scaring me. Where did you get it?

-Brendan

#7 User is offline   QuickGold 

• Studios Superman

Posted 08 March 2004 - 07:02 PM

BDANtheman29 said:

Okay, lilchippewa, the pic in your sig is kind of scaring me. Where did you get it?

It's a script that just spits out basic info...I've seen it on lots of sites. Dont worry, Josh didn't hack your computer :lol:

#8 User is offline   lilchippewa 

• Studios God

Posted 08 March 2004 - 11:20 PM

Brendan, That sig can be accessed from www.danasoft.com There you can find out all about that unique picture sig.
-Josh

#9 User is offline   TowerOfTerrorFreak 

• Studios Veteran
  • Interests:FIRST OF ALL My Husband! Music, Tower Of Terror, Tower Of Terror, Aerosmith, The Beatles, My iPod, Tower Of Terror....and Tower Of Terror

Posted 13 March 2004 - 11:28 PM

yea I am sorry guys...I ment to send you something and each time I sent it, it wouldn't go through so I was madd and then check to see if it would work if I wrote something small so I didn't know what to write, I wrote balh blah blah and it worked so I tried it again and I was madd that it didn't work
I will try again though....sorry

Ladies and Gentlemen Welcome to the Hollywood Tower Hotel. We would like to remind you that the Twilight Zone Tower Of Terror features a high speed drop and you should be in good health free from heart condition back or neck problems, or any other physical conditions which could be aggravated by this adventure. We are sorry but children under thee seven years of age are not, not accompanied by an adult or guest that do not meet the 40 in. height requirement may not ride. While waiting to check in we ask that you step all the way forward and fill in all thee available space around you. Food and Drinks should be finished upon entering the hotel lobby and for the courtesy of those around you smoking is not permitted. Also for your safety we ask that you and your children do not stand or walk on the garden walls. Thank you and do enjoy your stay at the Hollywood Tower Hotel. (I know they dont say this exact announcement anymore..but....I like this one so....yea........lol!!)

*~*~*~Jackie~*~*~*

I LOVE WALT DISNEY!!!!!!

#10 User is offline   TowerOfTerrorFreak 

• Studios Veteran

Posted 14 March 2004 - 12:10 AM

i was in the train and i was thinking if Disney was to make a new attraction and needed my help what would you give them as your ideas. So I was thinking of some new things.

NEW MONORAIL SYSTEM:

This monorail system will be underground and will stop everywhere, at every resort and at every park.

MGM Studios-
This monorail system will stop at New york Street. The station will look just like a New York subway station will look. It will have sounds to it and it will just be exactly like a new york subway station.
"Disney's MGM Studios" will be the name of the stop.

Magic Kingdom-
This one will be in Frontierland and everything will look like a underground mine.
"Magic Kingdom"

Epcot-
This will be in United Kingdom. There will be a station that looks just like the tube lines in London.
"Epcot"

Animal Kingdom-
This one was a difficult one so if you guys can think of a better one please tell....lol. I thought of making this one like a tropical thing....idk..
"Animal Kingdom"

Resorts-
Each station is themed like the resort...

*~*~*~Jackie~*~*~*

I LOVE WALT DISNEY!!!!!!

#11 User is offline   TowerOfTerrorFreak 

• Studios Veteran

Posted 14 March 2004 - 12:13 AM

I was also thinking of a new show...

You know the House Of Mouse they give on the Disney Channel, well imagine it was live. They can have as many characters as possible sitting with the children and parents. Then Mickey will come out as the host. There will be a conflict during the show then they can show a "Quack attack or Mickey Mouse" Show for about 2-5 minutes, when thats done the conflict will be solved and then the show ends...

*~*~*~Jackie~*~*~*

I LOVE WALT DISNEY!!!!!!

#12 User is offline   Doctor Seeker 

• Studios God
  • Interests:Many

Posted 14 March 2004 - 09:36 AM

Do you think that that guests could sit in a theater with the characters and it not turn into a chaotic autograph and character photo session? The characters would be overrun. Besides the cost of having that many characters in the show (i.e. salaries) would be astronomical. I’m Sorry to rain on your parade.

#13 User is offline   disneyprincess 

• Studios God

Posted 14 March 2004 - 01:03 PM

The reason why Florida doesn't have basements is the same reason we don't have subways. Limestone doesn't do well, we have too much water, and some other reasons I can't think of right now.

I also agree about the chaos that a character event like that would cause.

Sorry.

#14 User is offline   Doctor Seeker 

• Studios God
  • Interests:Many

Posted 14 March 2004 - 01:37 PM

I missed the underground monorail thing. Would not work. They had to dredge Bay Lake just to raise Magic Kingdom up enough to create the utilidors. Beside the monorail would cost about three times as much then the elevated track. The current system is about $1 million from one beam to the next average. The bus system still works well, so I doubt that will change for a while.

#15 User is offline   TrendyMagic 

• Studios God
  • Interests:Disney. Should there be anything else?

Posted 14 March 2004 - 02:41 PM

Sadly the cost of apx $1M a mile is just a bit much and the busses are still cheaper and haul more faster.

#16 User is offline   QuickGold 

• Studios Superman

Posted 14 March 2004 - 04:14 PM

Yea, dreams of monorail expansion are just that...dreams :?

#17 User is offline   TowerOfTerrorFreak 

• Studios Veteran

Posted 22 March 2004 - 06:40 PM

Yea, well it's nice to dream...

*~*~*~Jackie~*~*~*

I LOVE WALT DISNEY!!!!!!

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users