• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

New show to replace HSM is called...

#1 User is offline   QuickGold 

• Studios Superman
  • Group: Root Admin

Posted 26 August 2010 - 10:53 AM

Disney Channel Rocks!

High School Musical 3 at Disney's Hollywood Studios is set to close on October 2 2010 to make way for a new show based on Disney Channel hits including the “High School Musical” series, “Camp Rock” and “StarStruck. The new show will begin on October 22 2010.

#2 User is offline   COH#1fan 

• Studios God
  • Group: Members
  • Interests:Disney, travel, comics, live performance

Posted 26 August 2010 - 06:02 PM

If this were Facebook, I'd say, "UNLIKE!" or "DISLIKE" or something along that nature. Seriously, when is Disney going to quit marketing to obnoxious tweenage brats and start concentrating on people like us? Oh wait, I forgot. Disney just isn't that smart like that. :D :P
"In an age of fads, copycats, and rapidly changing trends, you have chosen to stand out from the rest and be an individual. We applaud your courage and self-expression. Thanks for being a part of our show today. Don't ever change. The world needs more people with your spirit." - The Citizens of Hollywood

#3 User is offline   General Specific 

• Studios Veteran

Posted 26 August 2010 - 06:05 PM

View PostQuickGold, on Aug 26 2010, 11:53 AM, said:

Disney Channel Rocks!

High School Musical 3 at Disney's Hollywood Studios is set to close on October 2 2010 to make way for a new show based on Disney Channel hits including the “High School Musical” series, “Camp Rock” and “StarStruck. The new show will begin on October 22 2010.

Now if they could put it inside the Sounds Dangerous theatre, we'd have some wondrous peace and quiet.

#4 User is offline   April 

• Studios Veteran

Posted 26 August 2010 - 06:41 PM

I'm kind of looking forward to the new show. I own a lot of that music and I like all the movies. And I'm far from a tween brat.

#5 User is offline   yulilin 

• Studios God
  • Interests:Disney World, Harry Potter, Star Wars and my family

Posted 27 August 2010 - 09:40 AM

View PostCOH#1fan, on Aug 26 2010, 07:02 PM, said:

If this were Facebook, I'd say, "UNLIKE!" or "DISLIKE" or something along that nature. Seriously, when is Disney going to quit marketing to obnoxious tweenage brats and start concentrating on people like us? Oh wait, I forgot. Disney just isn't that smart like that. :D :P

My daughter likes Camp Rock and used to like HSM and she is NOT A BRAT. Sometimes you have to put yourself in someone else's shoes. I think Disney is doing the right thing in catering to everyone. I won't say they're perfect but one of the things I like most about DHS is that it has something for everyone. I agree if they could move the show to streets of america that would be great but it's good that they have something for the tweenagers.
Por favor mantenganse alejados de las puertas

#6 User is offline   sarahzy 

• Studios Veteran

Posted 27 August 2010 - 11:13 AM

As a supporter of all things cheese-tastic, I'll definitely go see the new show, but I'd really appreciate if they'd move it somewhere else. I do think Streets of America would be perfect.

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users