• 3 Pages +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

SWW - Weekend 1 Report

#41 User is offline   Lady Keira 

• Studios Regular
  • Group: Members

Posted 08 June 2005 - 11:33 PM

Sorry to be so long in getting my trip report in. LOL (like I'm in trouble for not turning a report at school. )

First of all, I really enjoyed meeting everyone who came to the first weekend meet-n-greet. It is neat to put faces with the people I've been talking to, and sharing my two obsessions with.

My friend, Kathy and my kids went to the Downtown Disney AMC theater for the midnight showing of ROTS on Wed. night the 18th. We dressed up in costumes, (I'll put those pic's with the ones of the SWW) and waited in the line. We got tickets for theater #1, which was cool. I never imagined that waiting in line for over 4 hours in costumes would be as much fun as it was. We must have had our pictures taken by 100 people. LOL (only slight exageration) I won a ROTS X-Box game from the Virgin Mega Store and was interviewed by several different newpapers and web sites.

SWW was fun and exciting. We tag teamed-waited in line for 4 hours to get the LE stuff, but it wasn't too bad once they moved us under the Ewok tree.

My friend, Kathy and I both entered the trivia contest. I really surprised myself and probably many other people that I did as well as I did. I just knew I'd get out on the first question. But, I made it into the top 10, and I got out on a question that I knew the answer to, but I couldn't understand what he was saying when he asked the question. Kathy got in the top 5 i think, and the question confused her as well. Anyway, it was lots of fun and I was able to get to know some of you a bit more during that.

Yes, the Anakin actor was HAWT! He was so close it was amazing. Everyone who I show the pic to thinks it's really Hayden. LOL

The Luke, however, sucked. LOL Sorry, he just wasn't a good Luke at all. The one that was there last year was much better.

Still no Han though.

My kids and I actually came back to MGM on that Sun. for a while and got pic's with a few more of the characters as well as the Power Rangers, which was a big deal for my son, and we saw the "Lights, Motors, Action" which was incredible. We all LOVED that so much.

Rode Star Tours like 5 times. Thankfully not in a row.

Finally go my daughter to ride Rockin Roller Coaster and she loved it so much she rode it again. My poor son is still too short to ride. He was not happy at all.

I am already planning my trip for next year to include SWW, as are my two friends who came with me. They were both Disney virgins, but now they're both hooked. In fact one of them upgraded her passes for an annual pass.

Whew, that was a long report. :study:

#42 User is offline   Lady Keira 

• Studios Regular
  • Group: Members

Posted 08 June 2005 - 11:42 PM

I just went to the pic gallery and tried to upload a pic and it said it was either too large or corrupted.

HELP!!!

I'm compter challenged. :oops: How do I do it? :roll:

#43 User is offline   QuickGold 

• Studios Superman
  • Group: Root Admin

Posted 09 June 2005 - 12:07 PM

Thanks for posting that trip report Karen! I've sent you a PM with help with the pictures. :lol: Hopefully your trip to next year's SWW can coincide with another large meet.

Share this topic:

• 3 Pages +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users