Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Tequila Bar in Mexico details Some new info on La Cava del Tequila

#1 User is offline   QuickGold 

• Studios Superman
  • Group: Root Admin

Posted 11 August 2009 - 05:43 PM

La Cava del Tequila, will become the newest addition at Mexico Pavilion on August 28, 2009. Through the décor, art work, original artifacts and products served it will celebrate the heritage and tradition of Tequila making in Mexico.

Guests visiting La Cava del Tequila will have the opportunity to enjoy over 70 types of authentic tequila from several major brands, ranging from the simplest to the rarest of them all, aged to perfection and made from the finest distilled spirits from the Agave Plant. A Tequila Ambassador will be on-hand to educate Guests on the history of Tequila making and its rich Mexican heritage.

Exotic and unique-blended margaritas will be served introducing a variety of flavored salts, spices and tropical fresh fruits masterfully prepared by experienced mixologists.

A variety of quick tastes "Tapas style" will be available, including freshly made Guacamole, home fried Fresh Corn Chips , Salsas, Ceviches and Tostadas.

#2 User is offline   MJMcBride 

• Safari Mike
  • Group: Members
  • Interests:star wars, sci-fi, fantasy sports, superheroes, chasing my kids and chasing my wife

Posted 18 August 2009 - 02:52 PM

This actually sounds fun. I look forward to checking this out.
JAMBO EVERYONE!

Celebrating Disney's Animal Kingdom

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users