Studios Central: Florida/Disney Trip 2005 - Studios Central

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Florida/Disney Trip 2005

#1 User is offline   Misty 

• Studios Veteran
  • Group: Members
  • Interests:Florida and DISNEY WORLD!! I've been there every year since I was born. It's my second home!

Posted 11 July 2005 - 10:59 AM

Home from Florida! It was soo much fun!! the only thing that sucked was that it rained pretty much every day while we were there, but it was off and on. plus i had a poncho to stay dry, so it didn't really bother me much. i did get a tan but not as dark as i would like to be. i still had so much fun and i am looking forward to our next trip which may be for Christmas! If not Christmas, sometime next year. ok, well i don't wanna make this too long and bore you to death, but here is what we did while we were gone.

First off, we left the house around 9:45 AM on the 18th, and arrived at the airport around 2. our flight was supposed to be for 4:20 but it was delayed a little because of the flight before ours. not really sure what the hold up was for the flight before us but it held us back a little and we arrived in Orlando at 6:53 PM. then once we arrived it took like an hour and a half to rent a car, and by the time we got to our resort and checked in it was like 9:30.

June 19th- we went to Animal Kingdom; For dinner, we ate at Rain Forest Cafe

June 20th- was MGM-Studios (my favorite park!); For lunch/dinner, we ate at Backlot Express

June 21st- we were supposed to go to EPCOT but the group that was with us was tired so that really kinda messed up our schedule. so we ended up lounging around the resort doing nothing.

June 22nd- Discovery Cove (this place is a tropical paradise!) i enjoyed interacting with a dolphin for the second year in a row. I was hoping it would be Roxy again but we got Nya, who is also 3 and 1/2 and she's so cute!

June 23rd- EPCOT; For dinner, we ate at America's Liberty Inn

June 24th- Magic Kingdom; For dinner; we ate at The Contemporary Resort's cafe

June 25th- hop day, went back to MGM; For dinner; we ate at Sunset Ranch Market

June 26th- Universal Studios and Islands of Adventure

June 27th- back to Universal to spend the day with Megan!

June 28th- back to MGM for the last time to get on Tower Of Terror a few times (10) :) and to watch Fantasmic (my favorite show!)

June 29th- Last day; we packed and went to Disney Quest

June 30th- our flight was 10:40AM and we arrived in Baltimore around 12:00 and finally got home around 5:30PM

I will post the link to my pictures soon!

#2 User is offline   QuickGold 

• Studios Superman
  • Group: Root Admin

Posted 11 July 2005 - 11:53 AM

Looking forward to seeing your pictures Misty! Glad you had a good time and thanks for posting!

#3 User is offline   PixieDust 

• Studios God
  • Group: Members
  • Interests:Disney, music, reading, fun stuff. ;-)

Posted 11 July 2005 - 12:43 PM

Awesome. it sound slike you had a fun trip even though it rained! :-)
Jeanne
Engaged July 17th, 2008 @ Sunset Point
3/3/09 - Sunset Point Wedding
AIM: PixieSBPassion

MySpace

Glenn is my hero!!

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users