Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Free Dining -- Where are your ADR's?

#1 User is offline   IlluminatEpcot 

• Studios Veteran
  • Group: Members

Posted 17 May 2010 - 08:28 AM

Well we decided to take advantage of the free dining and cheaper time of year and move our December trip up to the end of September, and we're going with the following for our table service choices:

Les Chefs de France, Kona (Breakfast), Liberty Tree, Raglan Road, Le Cellier, Ohana (Breakfast), and Whispering Canyon Cafe

Ive never been to Kona, Raglan Road, or Whispering Canyon, but have heard wonderful things about them...

Anyone else going for free dining, and where are you going to dine at?
Next Trip - Epic October -- 9/27 to 10/3
Staying at Pop Century
Previous Trips: March 2010, 2011
1999: June, Aug, Oct, Dec
2000: April, Oct, Dec

Webmaster of Illuminating Epcot

#2 User is offline   Toptravelers 

• Studios Newbie

Posted 23 June 2010 - 02:35 AM

Free dining is really worthwhile and Kona has great job. We have eaten there several times and always eat there our favorite cuisine variety with quality services.

If you want more options so California grill is our favorite restaurant and we highly recommend it.

Good luck! :shifty:

Best Regards,
We bet your holiday would be full of fun at exotic Honeymoon bed breakfast Inns, serving delectable Romantic bed and breakfasts

#3 User is offline   Casey 

• Studios Regular

Posted 06 September 2010 - 08:06 AM

So far I'm booked at California Grill, Tokyo Dining, and 50's Prime Time. Trying to book more but I'm getting 500 internal errors on the online reservation site. Grrrr.

#4 User is offline   sarahzy 

• Studios Veteran

Posted 06 September 2010 - 08:04 PM

View PostMHWeaver913, on May 17 2010, 09:28 AM, said:

Ive never been to Kona, Raglan Road, or Whispering Canyon, but have heard wonderful things about them...

If you're a coffee person, get the Kona coffee for sure. It's my saving grace from all of the other coffee they serve on property! Those are great ADRs - I think you'll really enjoy them!

#5 User is offline   Casey 

• Studios Regular

Posted 08 September 2010 - 11:30 PM

Just booked afternoon tea at the Grand Floridian! And Kona cafe for breakfast. My sister just informed me she wants to try dining at the Mexican pavilion but need to wait on reviews and for them to start taking the ADR's. Also planning to book Jiko and Tusker House.

#6 User is offline   darrylpan 

• Studios Newbie
  • Interests:Disney Travel Books Cooking Computers

Posted 10 October 2010 - 10:20 PM

My trip for the upcoming Reunion is all booked and since it came with free dining I have booked all of my adr's
11/30-Rose and Crown. 12/01-Trails End.(Eating all the chile before Matt gets to it). 12/02- MVMCP, Everything was booked and had to settle for the Plaza Restaurant.
12/03- Boma. 12/04- Tutto Italia. 12/05- Yak and Yeti. 12/06- Breakfast at Cape May and Crystal Palace at night. 12/07- 50's Prime Time.
12/08- Biergarten. 12/09-San Angel Inn. 12/10 T Rex for a quiet lunch before flying home.

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users