Studios Central: Tower of Terror in Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas - Studios Central

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Tower of Terror in Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas A mod that I made

#1 User is offline   blakegriplingph 

• Studios Newbie
  • Group: Members
  • Interests:Surfing the Net, watching TV, reading books, playing GTA, Tower of Terror, Disney stuff, etc.

Posted 23 November 2009 - 09:26 PM

OK, so I decided to post it here just in case anyone is interested. As of today I'm into making a modification for San Andreas that adds the Hollywood Tower Hotel to the map. I still have some issues on it, but it looks a bit fine for now, as I made some significant progress with it.

PICTURES:
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

God Bless and enjoy... :lol:
Posted Image

"We love him, because he first loved us." - 1 John 4:19

#2 User is offline   TowerOfTerrorFreak 

• Studios Veteran
  • Interests:FIRST OF ALL My Husband! Music, Tower Of Terror, Tower Of Terror, Aerosmith, The Beatles, My iPod, Tower Of Terror....and Tower Of Terror

Posted 24 November 2009 - 11:32 PM

How'd u do that?? What system is that on?? That's great.

~*~*~*~TOWER OF TERROR~*~*~*~*~

Ladies and Gentlemen Welcome to the Hollywood Tower Hotel. We would like to remind you that the Twilight Zone Tower Of Terror features a high speed drop and you should be in good health free from heart condition back or neck problems, or any other physical conditions which could be aggravated by this adventure. We are sorry but children under thee seven years of age are not, not accompanied by an adult or guest that do not meet the 40 in. height requirement may not ride. While waiting to check in we ask that you step all the way forward and fill in all thee available space around you. Food and Drinks should be finished upon entering the hotel lobby and for the courtesy of those around you smoking is not permitted. Also for your safety we ask that you and your children do not stand or walk on the garden walls. Thank you and do enjoy your stay at the Hollywood Tower Hotel. (I know they dont say this exact announcement anymore..but....I like this one so....yea........lol!!)

Tower Of Terror : 105 TIMES!!!

*~*~*~Jackie~*~*~*

I LOVE WALT DISNEY!!!!!!

#3 User is offline   blakegriplingph 

• Studios Newbie
  • Interests:Surfing the Net, watching TV, reading books, playing GTA, Tower of Terror, Disney stuff, etc.

Posted 25 November 2009 - 04:46 AM

View PostTowerOfTerrorFreak, on Nov 25 2009, 12:32 PM, said:

How'd u do that?? What system is that on?? That's great.

I made it for the PC version of San Andreas. I edited a Sketchup model of the Tower, and then imported it to the native GTA format using 3DS Max 6 and some special tools. Still needs work, though.
Posted Image

#4 User is offline   blakegriplingph 

• Studios Newbie

Posted 30 November 2009 - 05:29 AM

Light-baking/vertex paint test:
Posted Image
Posted Image
Now the only things missing are NPCs of Sally Shine and the guys, as well as a working interior... :lol:
Posted Image

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users