Studios Central: Jeanne's Birthday Trip - Studios Central

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Jeanne's Birthday Trip

#1 User is offline   PixieDust 

• Studios God
  • Group: Members
  • Interests:Disney, music, reading, fun stuff. ;-)

Posted 27 March 2005 - 08:47 AM

Wheee. I said I'd type this up in some other thread that I stumbled across so here we go.

My birthday trip actually started on tuesday march 22nd. I had class that morning and even though my birthday wasn't until thursday, I was going out to dinner that night in honor of my birthday with my brother, james; his fiancee, jenn; my mom, and my boyfriend, alan. Why on tuesday? Because James and Jenn flew back to wisconsin on the 24th my actual birthday because they both had stuf fto do on good friday. My dad had to stay at home and watch all our animals although he was missed. Anyway, I got back to the celebration house from lakeland and no one was here. Alan was at work and my mom, james, and jenn were at the kennedy space center. So feeling a little bummed and uncool I went to Epcot to go get myself a birthday button to wear that night. i got my birthday button with my sore throat that i've had for days and I could barely talk which was amusing.

After that I went over to see if Soarin' was open. It was open and one of the CMs over there sang me happy birthday and was dancing. I was kinda weirded out after that so I called my best friend Jo so no one started dancing for me again. So then I got to ride soarin and I loved it. I sat next to some people who kept on saying 'this is gonna suck' and i finally asked them, 'why are you riding it then?' they said 'because its new.' but they enjoyed it. So that was good. After soarin' i went back to the house in celebration and did homework and wash and I watched tv. Then Alan got home and then james, jenn, and my mom got home. After they all changed and whatnot we went to dinner at Gulliver's Grill. Gulliver's grill is a resturant that looks like a gazebo at Disney's Swan resort.

Dinner was awesome. They had an italian buffet but they also allowed you to order of the menu. I had some amazing lasanga, fish, and then I created my own pasta. Oh! And I rated the kids table to get some yummy stuff. Does anyone else notice that the kids buffet table always has the good stuff? lol. Anyway then I got a plate full of desert and as I was eating that the staff of Gulliver's Grill brought me another piece of cake. *barf* I was stuffed but they sang me happy birthday so I had to stuff it in. I made my mom eat half of it. lol Then I left part of it cuz I was about to puke my food back up.

Anyway we walked around the swan a bit and then I came back and opened some presents at Celebration. Just cards from my friends from work in wisconsin and stuff from my aunt and whatnot. That was awesome. :-)

Fastforward to Thursday March 24th, 2005 my actual 20th birthday. I went to class then alan and I got stuck in traffic so the plan to go to AK got ditched. My mom, alan, and I went to Epcot where my mom wanted to ride Soarin'. At Soarin we met an awfully studly and amazing CM that was totally sweet to me cuz it was my birthday. :-) So basically he got us so we could ride in the center carriage at the top. ;) That was totally amazing. Although my mom started to freak out for a bit that it was too scary so she thought that she wasn't going to ride it. However she did and my mom loved it. This amazing cast member also talked to us on the way out and it was awesome. I hope I run into him again a lot.

After that we went over to the Living Seas and went on turtle talk with crush. Although that was sad because the part where kids ask questions they told him to go away so Crush disappeared for awhile and the show was shortened cuz no one wanted to talk to crush. Stupid kids. lol. Anyway after that alan, my mom, and I decided to go to Bahama Breeze for dinner, this really AMAZING resturant about 5 minutes from disney grounds. I wanted to get a hot butter kiss coffee drink but it has caramel in it and we found otu after dinner that they didn't have caramel. *grumble* :x So after that we went to the Magic Kingdom. I got another birthday button there. The guy sang to me, so that was kinda cool. We then decided to go on It's a small world cuz my mom hadn't seen the remodel. After that, we went on haunted mansion, my moms all-time favorite ride. After that we went on Carousel of Progress then we went on the tomorrowland transit authority. After that we got ice cream. I got a swirl with rainbow sprinkles from auntie gravitie's in tomorrowland. Once we did that we went on Timekeeper. We then looked to see how long Buzz was but it was an hour and a half so we decided to leave because I had been up early that morning for class. After that I came home, opened more presents and went to sleep.

Friday morning was good-friday and Alan and I didnt' have class so we continued my birthday by going to Animal Kingdom to get the birthday btuton there. We went on the safari and then Alan and I went on dinosaur which only had a 5 minute wait. It was awesome. We had hot dogs for lunch cuz I crave hot dogs. lol. Anyway after that we went to downtown disney cuz my mom bought me a shirt for my birthday a size to small, so after getting my birthday button from DTD, I had all four of them and I was wearing all four of them like a weirdo. lol. :-D That's me! :D

We exchanged the shirt and I bought a jacket. It's baby-blue and its a spring jacket and it has one white mickey on the outside. Totally me. Yay! Anyway after that we decided to go home because hey, my birthday was officially over. So when I got home Alan gave me his present then because he hadn't gotten all of it yet, so I opened his present and then that was it. My birthday was over and my mom had to go back to wisconsin.

But that was my birthday trip. I totally enjoyed it and it was awesome. :-D I can't wait until next year, there are always things to be improved but it definately wasn't bad.
Jeanne
Engaged July 17th, 2008 @ Sunset Point
3/3/09 - Sunset Point Wedding
AIM: PixieSBPassion

MySpace

Glenn is my hero!!

#2 User is offline   QuickGold 

• Studios Superman
  • Group: Root Admin

Posted 27 March 2005 - 09:19 AM

PixieDust said:

Does anyone else notice that the kids buffet table always has the good stuff? lol.

Certainly does. When I had breakfast with Jillian at Crystal Palace, I ended up raiding the kids buffet for their waffles ;) Thanks for posting!

#3 User is offline   PixieDust 

• Studios God

Posted 27 March 2005 - 09:45 AM

QuickGold said:

PixieDust said:

Does anyone else notice that the kids buffet table always has the good stuff? lol.

Certainly does. When I had breakfast with Jillian at Crystal Palace, I ended up raiding the kids buffet for their waffles :P Thanks for posting!

our kids station had corn, corndogs, chicken nuggets, and mac and cheese. lol.
Jeanne

MySpace

Glenn is my hero!!

#4 User is offline   Tinkerbell2004 

• Studios God
  • Group: Moderators
  • Interests:DISNEY

Posted 27 March 2005 - 11:45 AM

sounds like lots of fun. i wish i could be down there for my birthday.

#5 User is offline   PixieDust 

• Studios God

Posted 27 March 2005 - 04:27 PM

it's fun. i wish it hadn't been during a spring break week though. :-/ ah well. luckily easter changes every year.
Jeanne

MySpace

Glenn is my hero!!

#6 User is offline   QuickGold 

• Studios Superman

Posted 27 March 2005 - 07:20 PM

PixieDust said:

it's fun. i wish it hadn't been during a spring break week though. :-/ ah well. luckily easter changes every year.
Just celebrate your birthday when I'm down there :P

#7 User is offline   PixieDust 

• Studios God

Posted 28 March 2005 - 05:01 PM

Lol next year i dont think easter is at the same time and next year will be my 21st so it seems i'll be drinkign my way around the countries. lol. or experiencing coaster in not the best conditions. Ah well. :-D
Jeanne

MySpace

Glenn is my hero!!

#8 User is offline   QuickGold 

• Studios Superman

Posted 28 March 2005 - 06:13 PM

PixieDust said:

next year will be my 21st so it seems i'll be drinkign my way around the countries. lol.

Sounds like thats a birthday to show up for :thumleft:

#9 User is offline   PixieDust 

• Studios God

Posted 28 March 2005 - 08:32 PM

Lol. so i'll see you next year around march 24th?
Jeanne

MySpace

Glenn is my hero!!

#10 User is offline   bartman454 

• Studios Veteran
  • Interests:fun

Posted 09 April 2005 - 11:14 PM

Ouch the kids told Crush to go away, thats just mean, those kids need a good talking to

Jack

#11 User is offline   PixieDust 

• Studios God

Posted 10 April 2005 - 08:36 AM

bartman454 said:

Ouch the kids told Crush to go away, thats just mean, those kids need a good talking to

Jack

Yeah. It was kinda funny. They would raise their hand and then they would get the microphone and they'd say "Hi... Go away" I was just laughign. Crush kept swimming away. They ended the show kinda early because of it. :-)
Jeanne

MySpace

Glenn is my hero!!

#12 User is offline   QuickGold 

• Studios Superman

Posted 10 April 2005 - 08:39 AM

How old were these kids Jeanne?

#13 User is offline   PixieDust 

• Studios God

Posted 10 April 2005 - 08:40 AM

QuickGold said:

Probably around 4-5. They couldn't be that much older than that. :-)
Jeanne

MySpace

Glenn is my hero!!

#14 User is offline   QuickGold 

• Studios Superman

Posted 10 April 2005 - 08:42 AM

PixieDust said:

QuickGold said:

Oh, ok. Sounds like they were just being kids. If they were older, I'd say they were being those sort of annoying kids.

#15 User is offline   PixieDust 

• Studios God

Posted 10 April 2005 - 08:43 AM

QuickGold said:

PixieDust said:

QuickGold said:

Oh, ok. Sounds like they were just being kids. If they were older, I'd say they were being those sort of annoying kids.

Nope. One of them started to cry once he went away and I just thought 'you stupid kid, you told him to go away' lol. it was interesting. :-)
Jeanne

MySpace

Glenn is my hero!!

#16 User is offline   Micah 

• Studios God

Posted 10 April 2005 - 09:22 AM

PixieDust said:

QuickGold said:

PixieDust said:

QuickGold said:

Nope. One of them started to cry once he went away and I just thought 'you stupid kid, you told him to go away' lol. it was interesting. :-)

I thought you were talking about teenagers :roll: You know, the kind that scream a lot and whine about everything, ect.

Anyway, great trip report! :D

#17 User is offline   PixieDust 

• Studios God

Posted 10 April 2005 - 02:35 PM

Micah said:

PixieDust said:

QuickGold said:

PixieDust said:

QuickGold said:

I thought you were talking about teenagers :roll: You know, the kind that scream a lot and whine about everything, ect.

Anyway, great trip report! :lol:

Lol. NOpe. Just little kids, it was just getting annoying. They should be intelligent enough to ask decent questions. :-)

and thanks. :-)
Jeanne

MySpace

Glenn is my hero!!

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic