• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Ashley's 50th Celebration May Trip

#1 User is offline   AshleyV 

• Studios God
  • Group: Members
  • Interests:Cosplay, Disney

Posted 08 May 2005 - 07:56 PM

So this is just a semi-simple overview of my trip. It started out as only going to be 2 days, but since Anthony, my boyfriend, had some things to do in Orlando we stayed 1 more day. I did take a lot of pictures, but give me some time to upload them.

Day 1

Anthony and I left Cape Coral aorund 9:15. We arrived at the Studios between 12 and 1. Keeping with my "vacation tradition our first stop was both his and my old work location, the Tower of Terror. En route to Tower we ran into Jose who I think is now a manager. He was working over by Tots. We stopped and chatted for a bit then headed around back to ride Tower. Deane, who actually remembered my real name instead of calling my Angela like he always did, took us up the chicken elevator. He lead us over to Alpha where we saw Johnny D (who is also in the new MGM DVD). Before we headed over to AK we rode RnR. While at AK we rod Dinosour, saw Lucky, and then headed over to Sarfari so that I could see Zeb, who is a fellow Campus Rep at my school. On the way out Anthony saw Ben who was a manager at Tower "before my time." We noticed that rain was approaching so he headed over to MK. While at MK Anthony and I hit Stitch, which had improved and I got wet on the ride, the mountains, Small World and my favorite place, the arcade, where I played some DDR for a bit. Around 8 we decided to head over to Jason's house so that we could get to bed early.

Day 2

Anthony and I woke up around 7. Jason and his mother came with us. Since EPCOT was only open till 3 that was our first stop. During our stay at EPCOT we rode Test Track, Sorrin (which is definatly worth the hype), Living Seas, and the world showcase. After eating lunch in Japan we headed to the Studios. Anthony, Jason's mother, and I rode Tower. We saw Ray in the Lobby and then Jay (my favorite "crazy bellhop") in echo library. After spending some time at Tower Anthony and I rode RnR then ran over to the new stunt show. While climbing up the stairs Anthony and I saw Earl. The stunt show was awesome. I managed to get a few video clips and a lot of pictures. After the Stunt Show Anthony and I went to ride Tower one last time. We stopped by the restroom first. It was after that Anthony saw TJ. Anthony was talking to him and had warned him that I may "glomp" him; however, I just gave him a huge hug like I normal do. We talked for a little bit then rode the ride. We ate dinner at Earl of Sandwhich. After dinner and a little shopping we headed to MK. Most of the time at MK was walking around; however, we did managed to ride Splash Mountain, Jungle cruise, Small World, Haunted Mansion, and Pirates. On the way out of the park we got stopped by SpectroMagic.

Day 3

Anthony had some things to do in Orlando so after running errands Anthony and I ate at Wolfgang Puck Express and did some shopping. Jason called Anthony wanting to play golf so after I dropped them off I went to the Studios to play. I rode Tower (where I talked to Jay again and showed him some of my modeling pics and outfit designs) saw the parade (and the Power Rangers) and went on the Animation Tour. After that I headed back down to DTD and did more shopping. Before leaving back to Cape Coral Anthony bought me a drink.

#2 User is offline   Micah 

• Studios God

Posted 08 May 2005 - 08:04 PM

Great trip report Ashley! :D The "glomping" part is so funny xD!!

#3 User is offline   PixieDust 

• Studios God
  • Interests:Disney, music, reading, fun stuff. ;-)

Posted 09 May 2005 - 08:57 AM

Sounds like an amazing trip Ashley. :-)
Jeanne
Engaged July 17th, 2008 @ Sunset Point
3/3/09 - Sunset Point Wedding
AIM: PixieSBPassion

MySpace

Glenn is my hero!!

#4 User is offline   Tinkerbell2004 

• Studios God
  • Group: Moderators
  • Interests:DISNEY

Posted 09 May 2005 - 11:42 AM

sounds like fun Ashley! see you soon

#5 User is offline   QuickGold 

• Studios Superman
  • Group: Root Admin

Posted 09 May 2005 - 12:06 PM

Great report Ash. Thanks to this report (and with Micah's help), I now know what "glomp" means :D

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users