Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Day at Epcot

#1 User is offline   QuickGold 

• Studios Superman
  • Group: Root Admin

Posted 18 February 2007 - 05:08 PM

We went to Epcot this morning with me and my family for a quick trip to Epcot. Some interesting tidbits...

- The new Turtle Talk theater is open and I saw the show in there. It's diagnolly across from the old theater (or across the way from Bruce's shark thing). There's a large waiting area with some fish displays there (I saw a tank of Jellyfish and a tank of coral fish including whatever fish Dory is). Theater is bigger although there were people standing.

- The wait for the Nemo ride was out the door and the first time I had to actually wait in the queue, which if you haven't seen it yet, is huge. Good news is the line moved and the total wait was maybe 15-20 minutes.

- Soarin had a 95 minute wait by about 11:45 or so

- Ate as Restaurant Marakesh for lunch, which has great food. If you haven't tried it, you definitley should. Easy to get a reservation and we ordered a number of dishes and each was fantastic. The chicken couscous and lamb stuck out as great dishes.

We're going back in a little bit for dinner at Alfredo's and some World Showcase shopping.

#2 User is offline   COH#1fan 

• Studios God
  • Group: Members
  • Interests:Disney, travel, comics, live performance

Posted 18 February 2007 - 06:14 PM

When I took my June trip, there must have been some reason why I ate at Marakesh. To this day, I still have no idea what it was. :lol:
"In an age of fads, copycats, and rapidly changing trends, you have chosen to stand out from the rest and be an individual. We applaud your courage and self-expression. Thanks for being a part of our show today. Don't ever change. The world needs more people with your spirit." - The Citizens of Hollywood

#3 User is offline   PixieDust 

• Studios God
  • Interests:Disney, music, reading, fun stuff. ;-)

Posted 18 February 2007 - 10:55 PM

Sounds like a great visit Matt! Can't wait to actually get to meet up with you on your next trip hopefully!
Jeanne
Engaged July 17th, 2008 @ Sunset Point
3/3/09 - Sunset Point Wedding
AIM: PixieSBPassion

MySpace

Glenn is my hero!!

#4 User is offline   QuickGold 

• Studios Superman
  • Group: Root Admin

Posted 21 February 2007 - 10:23 PM

I ate at Alfredo's in Italy and the lasagna was absolutely fantastic. I'm going back in a week and I'm going to stop by again to see if I was under the influence of something because it was one of those meals you think about for days after.

#5 User is offline   Nick Poppageorgio 

• Studios Veteran
  • Interests:MacGyver, Evil Dead, MGM, Disney, theme parks, IJ,Ghostbusters

Posted 22 February 2007 - 07:17 PM

Nice. But I've been waiting for Soarin' since October :!: :wacko:

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users