Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Characters

#1 User is offline   jnj 

• Studios Newbie
  • Group: Members

Posted 06 January 2005 - 11:49 AM

Does anyone know if Jiminy Cricket is a normal character at MGM,or can he be seen there,I heard he can near the hat??Also does Daisy have her own trailer there,near Jo Jo's Circus gang,that is what I am hearing.

Also where are my best bets to meet the Pinocchio and Robin Hood characters?? And Daisy and the Beast??

Thank You!!!

#2 User is offline   QuickGold 

• Studios Superman
  • Group: Root Admin

Posted 06 January 2005 - 12:41 PM

You might find this page useful for figuring out where each character can usually be found: http://www.mgmstudio...acter_list.html

jnj said:

Also does Daisy have her own trailer there,near Jo Jo's Circus gang,that is what I am hearing.

I haven't seen Daisy in that area. Most characters that don't have a usual meeting spot can usually be found near the Hat.

#3 User is offline   disneyprincess 

• Studios God

Posted 06 January 2005 - 01:13 PM

Daisy doesn't have her own trailer. Pinocchio is all over, Jiminy Cricket is rare but at Epcot mostly, Robin Hood characters- MK lots, Daisy mostly MK, Beast Epcot in Frace. :)

#4 User is offline   jnj 

• Studios Newbie

Posted 06 January 2005 - 01:29 PM

Hi There,
I am a little confused,the first person who replied gave me a list and reading over the list it says that Jiminy and Beast are regulars at the animation courtyard area, then the other one says they are rare,so I'm not sure what to think,anyone been there recently and could tell me. Also how often do they change characters around up near the hat area?? Thank You. :)

#5 User is offline   disneyprincess 

• Studios God

Posted 06 January 2005 - 02:03 PM

Characters aren't a set thing like show times. You can't say "yes these characters will always be out at this time and this place". The link Matt gave you is a reference point, and it hasn't been updated in quite a while since it still has Kida listed as a regular and Mary Poppins as occasionally. I work at the park. They don't change very much, however they just changed back from the holiday group.

#6 User is offline   jnj 

• Studios Newbie

Posted 06 January 2005 - 02:29 PM

Hi There,
I wasn't trying to doubt you disneyprincess,just trying to make the most of our time so we can see the characters we really want to see. Which characters would you say are a normal everyday appearance at MGM?? Thanks. :thumleft:

#7 User is offline   QuickGold 

• Studios Superman

Posted 06 January 2005 - 04:10 PM

jnj said:

Which characters would you say are a normal everyday appearance at MGM?? Thanks. :thumleft:

Mickey, Jojo, Goliath, Lilo & Stitch, Incredibles & Toy Story characters. I listed those because they have areas that are dedicated to them, so it's reasonable to assume that you'll be able to see them on your next trip.

#8 User is offline   Doctor Seeker 

• Studios God
  • Interests:Many

Posted 06 January 2005 - 10:07 PM

I have seen Donald and Daisy at the trailer next to JoJo's. If you really want to know were to look, ask a Castmember for help. They have a line they can call to help find out were the characters are planning to be and when. :scooter:

#9 User is offline   TrendyMagic 

• Studios God
  • Interests:Disney. Should there be anything else?

Posted 06 January 2005 - 10:08 PM

As Jillian said, They do vary from time to time. There is not really a set in stone schedule. The last ones Matt listed are usually there a majority of the time.

#10 User is offline   QuickGold 

• Studios Superman

Posted 07 January 2005 - 01:00 PM

Good luck finding them

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users