• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

A very old trip report!!

#1 User is offline   yulilin 

• Studios God
  • Group: Members
  • Interests:Disney World, Harry Potter, Star Wars and my family

Posted 21 July 2009 - 11:44 AM

Yesterday I was bored, and decided to watch some old home movies. I found my first ever trip to then MGM Studios. The date: April 15 1992. We arrived at the park at 11:30am (!?!?!?!) My memory is fading quickly so if it wasn't because of this home video I wouldn't really know some details of my trip. Entered the park and first thing we see the lovely view down Hollywood Blvd of: Chinese Theater, beautiful, we see a police car from the 1950 parked on the street (what did they do with it during the parade?). We headed to voyage of the little mermaid, waited 1hour and a half. Yeah thank god for Fastpasses. My kids watching now couldn't believe we made the line. Recorded a portion of the Dinosaur Parade (I'm sorry I forgot what this show was called), clearly in view is one of the floats that they use now in BPB (Disney is a recycler after all). Rode Star Tours and Backlot tour, during the backlot tour we hear the CM's encouraging people to stay for Sorcery in the Sky that night at 7pm. What does my dear old mom and dad do? they don't film anything else and next shot we're back at the resort around 6pm, welll that was a ticket well wasted...
I encourage everybody to video tape and photograph as much of your trip as possible, it's so much fun to watch these in retrospect, nostalgia and fond memories come all back.
Por favor mantenganse alejados de las puertas

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users