• 2 Pages +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Star Wars Weekends 3-

#21 User is offline   QuickGold 

• Studios Superman
  • Group: Root Admin

Posted 07 June 2009 - 09:20 AM

Glad to hear you found someone else with the SWW shirt from Studios Central. I've found a number of folks each weekend wearing it and if I didn't know them from the site, many folks just bought the shirt for fun :thumright:

#22 User is offline   COH#1fan 

• Studios God
  • Group: Members
  • Interests:Disney, travel, comics, live performance

Posted 07 June 2009 - 02:43 PM

The Force was strong with me this year, as I spotted some sort of long line and, not knowing what it was, jumped right into it. It turned out to be the standby Fastpass line for David Prowse. My number was 24 (for those of you keeping score), and I told him that I encountered the same sort of situation for Jake Lloyd last year.

If I knew a good number of you were going to wait in line for this, I would have made myself known sooner, but I had no Internet at my resort (lousy $9.95 per day usage fee with credit card on file only :thumright: )
"In an age of fads, copycats, and rapidly changing trends, you have chosen to stand out from the rest and be an individual. We applaud your courage and self-expression. Thanks for being a part of our show today. Don't ever change. The world needs more people with your spirit." - The Citizens of Hollywood

#23 User is offline   SkywalkersDad 

• Studios Newbie
  • Group: Members

Posted 07 June 2009 - 09:46 PM

Not a bad idea - next year we should try to coordinate some plans for a joint attack on these autograph lines!

Share this topic:

• 2 Pages +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users