Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

A short day at MK

#1 User is offline   Blixzit 

• Studios God
  • Group: Members

Posted 02 December 2007 - 11:55 AM

Yesterday, my dad and I went to the Magic Kingdom. Our plan was to stay there until about mid-afternoon, then head over to Epcot and stay to watch the holiday tag on Illuminations. Well, we got too tired so went home early, but we will be going see that tag before December 9th. Anyway here's what we did do.

CoP - This was the first time my dad has seen the CoP in a long time. The last time he went on it, the last scene wasn't updated yet.

Monsters Inc. Laugh Floor - I wanted to show this to my dad since he hadn't seen it yet. It was so funny because when we were entering the theater I was telling him about how all the times that I've watched the show, when I sit near the front of the theater, I, nor anyone around me, never get picked to be "That Guy" or any of the other interactions throughout the show. Well we sat down and started to watch the show and sure enough, BAM!!! My dad got picked to be That Guy! This is not only funny because I never thought that would happen, but my dad is kind of shy when he gets put up on a big screen where a bunch of random people can stare at him. I still can't believe that he was That Guy. That was the highlight of my day.... no... week! Anyway....

Haunted Mansion - Showed my dad all the updates to the HM. He likes what they've done with the place.

PhilharMagic - Neither of us has done this in a while. Great show. Muppets is still my favorite 3D flick.

Lunch - We ate at Pecos Bills. My dad had the bacon cheeseburger, and I had the chicken wrap. That thing is huge, for $7.95, great value!

WDW Railroad - After we ate, we decided to cut the day short, and head on home. My dad is on vacation for the next few days so we will probably go to see fireworks, leaving in the afternoon, sometime this week.

#2 User is offline   QuickGold 

• Studios Superman
  • Group: Root Admin

Posted 03 December 2007 - 02:01 PM

Thanks for the report Jake. I love the taco salad at Pecos Bills.

#3 User is offline   Blixzit 

• Studios God
  • Group: Members

Posted 03 December 2007 - 02:07 PM

I have not had that yet. I'll have to try it out next time.

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users