• You cannot reply to this topic

Congrats on this GREAT site!!!

#1 User is offline   suziebabe 

• Studios Newbie
  • Group: Members
  • Interests:Disney!!!

Posted 06 September 2003 - 04:56 PM

Greetings from UK!

I just have to write and comment on this FANTASTIC site :grinblue: . Its great to catch up on all the gossip and inside news! Only problem is...everytime I check in on the site I wanna be at MGM soooo much.
My next visit isn't until next year sometime :cry: , but at least reading all the goss I don't feel quite left out!
Ive been spoiled in the past by visiting during Christmas & New Year (best time of year - I love it :santa: ) Now christmas in UK is soo BORING, I spend most of Christmas wishing I was riding ToT or watching one of the christmas shows...I must stop typing Im getting upset at missing this years festivities!
Like I said I love this site, Keep up the great work and keep the news and rumors coming! :salut:

#2 User is offline   QuickGold 

• Studios Superman
  • Group: Root Admin

Posted 06 September 2003 - 06:46 PM

suziebabe said:

Greetings from UK!

I just have to write and comment on this FANTASTIC site :grinblue: . Its great to catch up on all the gossip and inside news!

Thanks! :cry:

Only problem is...everytime I check in on the site I wanna be at MGM soooo much.

:salut: We all share that dilemna, I think :smirk:

Now christmas in UK is soo BORING, I spend most of Christmas wishing I was riding ToT or watching one of the christmas shows...I must stop typing Im getting upset at missing this years festivities!

Sounds like it's time to save some money for a future trip ;)

Like I said I love this site, Keep up the great work and keep the news and rumors coming! :santa:

Thanks again, and hopefully we'll see you around the site more often so you can share in our love of the Studios :)

#3 User is offline   TrendyMagic 

• Studios God
  • Group: Members
  • Interests:Disney. Should there be anything else?

Posted 12 September 2003 - 09:28 PM

Well welcome to the board. And save that money to visit! :grinblue:

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users