• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Is it me?

#1 User is offline   COH#1fan 

• Studios God
  • Group: Members
  • Interests:Disney, travel, comics, live performance

Posted 28 November 2008 - 08:12 PM

Or has the Disney.com page begun to suck a little bit more each time I visit it? Sure, it's got everything people could ask for in a website from a major media and entertainment corporation, but every time I see something on the site that I don't like, I get more disgusted with Disney as a whole. I mean, consider someone who decides to cut back on a yearly Disney vacation just because they want to either save extra money or go different places for the same price. You might as well just give up on ever going back to Disney and concentrate on saving all your money because you are going to need it when the whole world goes under.

Sorry if I'm being too depressing for you all. This is just how I feel. If you get offended by what I say, just understand that this is me.
"In an age of fads, copycats, and rapidly changing trends, you have chosen to stand out from the rest and be an individual. We applaud your courage and self-expression. Thanks for being a part of our show today. Don't ever change. The world needs more people with your spirit." - The Citizens of Hollywood

#2 User is offline   TiggerRay 

• Studios God

Posted 05 December 2008 - 12:48 AM

I think the site has too much going on...the person that designed it has to have ADD.
Disneyland - a people trap run by a mouse.

#3 User is offline   HDLady 

• Studios God
  • Interests:Harleys, my pets and WDW!!!

Posted 06 December 2008 - 10:00 AM

I agree, to some extent, Snuggie. While the WDW site is very busy, it seems it doesn't have much "real" info. I only use it to check current park hours since WDW tends to publish the hours months ahead of time and then update as they go along so what was published a couple of weeks ago may not be current today. For detailed info on attractions, refurbs, restaurant menues, etc., I use AllEarsNet.com. Their info is much more detailed.
Debbie
DVC Old Key West 9/27- 10/5/2013 for Food & Wine w/ friends from NJ
Board of Directors Member & Treasurer, The ConGaloosh Society, Inc., a 501(3)c not-for-profit

ConGaloosh 2013 - September 27 - 29, 2013
www.congaloosh.org

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users