• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

DHS first day of cold temps. report

#1 User is offline   yulilin 

• Studios God
  • Group: Members
  • Interests:Disney World, Harry Potter, Star Wars and my family

Posted 07 November 2010 - 09:28 AM

I have a small imagination and I didn't know what else to call my report, sorry.
Went to DHS yesterday with my son and first of all, the weather was beautiful, I know some might consider 50s and 60s cold but I love it. We were greeted by the Studios christmas tree outside, it's weird thinking of christmas when you still have Halloween candy laying around the house. All the decorations are up and the christmas music is pumping.
The new Disney Channel Rocks show is a ggreat improvement from the HSM's ones. I love the energy of this show, the dancers and singers are top notch, it's fun that they incorporated different shows and movies from the channel. Big thumbs up in my opinion, still it's right there in front of the hat breaking the beautiful 50s and 60s decor from Hollywood Blv.
One Man's Dream was open and the biggest change comes at the end of the exhibit, there's a Mr. Lincoln animatronic, (my son called it Lincoln Terminator) you can see the inside of the machine, some small exibit about the new Fantasyland at MK, the took away the doors that used to separate each are so now it just looks bigger inside, also new carpet. I didn't see the movie and forgot to ask if it's still the same one from before.
The biggest shock to me was that after seeing the Funniest Citizen of Hollywood competition (great and funny as always) we went to see the finale show for AIE from the outside and, boy oh boy, was that theater half empty, and no I'm not a negative person, maybe the first 5 rows were filled so the camera couldn't pan to the back, but you could see the empty space, also the applause at the end of each performance was weak. I don't really see this attraction having any staying power at all.
Well that's my first day of cold temps. report. Thanks for reading
Por favor mantenganse alejados de las puertas

#2 User is offline   QuickGold 

• Studios Superman
  • Group: Root Admin

Posted 07 November 2010 - 03:42 PM

I was in DHS today for the "cold temperatures" (cold being a relative term since anyone north of South Carolina mocks us for calling this cold) and it was great. I brought a jacket for the morning but by lunch it was definite t-shirt weather and I will take temps like this any day over the typical Star Wars Weekend weather.

#3 User is offline   COH#1fan 

• Studios God
  • Group: Members
  • Interests:Disney, travel, comics, live performance

Posted 07 November 2010 - 09:15 PM

View Postyulilin, on 07 November 2010 - 09:28 AM, said:

we went to see the finale show for AIE from the outside and, boy oh boy, was that theater half empty, and no I'm not a negative person, maybe the first 5 rows were filled so the camera couldn't pan to the back, but you could see the empty space, also the applause at the end of each performance was weak. I don't really see this attraction having any staying power at all.

I think people are finally getting sick of American "Idle". :P
"In an age of fads, copycats, and rapidly changing trends, you have chosen to stand out from the rest and be an individual. We applaud your courage and self-expression. Thanks for being a part of our show today. Don't ever change. The world needs more people with your spirit." - The Citizens of Hollywood

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users