• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

A question about weekend 3

#1 User is offline   yulilin 

• Studios God
  • Group: Members
  • Interests:Disney World, Harry Potter, Star Wars and my family

Posted 17 June 2008 - 02:11 PM

Hi everyone; I have a question for all the experts. From the 2 celebs going this next weekend, who do you think will have the longer line.
The first weekend we got to DHS at 6:45am and got the first session for Daniel and the second session for Jeremy.
This past weekend we arrived at the same time and got first session for Peter and a stanby #86 for Dave (we got his autograph around 3:30pm :lol:
So I was wondering if this coming weekend will be as crazy as the second.
Hope to see some of you there I'll be in my Darth Mom t-shirt.

#2 User is offline   darthstich 

• Dark Lord of the Stitch
  • Interests:Disney, Star Wars

Posted 17 June 2008 - 07:45 PM

Warwick Will have the longest
Amy Second Longest
And Matt the least long

#3 User is offline   QuickGold 

• Studios Superman
  • Group: Root Admin

Posted 17 June 2008 - 09:03 PM

No way man, Amy will have the longest followed by Matthew Wood. My reasoning is Amy is beautiful and all the (mostly male) geeks will be lining up for her.

#4 User is offline   darthstich 

• Dark Lord of the Stitch
  • Interests:Disney, Star Wars

Posted 17 June 2008 - 09:49 PM

Warwick has a Movie out right now lolWarwick will be th longest

#5 User is offline   kimdben 

• Studios Veteran

Posted 17 June 2008 - 11:45 PM

I agree with Matt. Warwick may have a movie out now, but he only has 1 session total. His line doesn't last long. When I was standing in line this past Saturday his line was near the front, while the others were far back.

Amy's will be the longest and Matthew's will be second. Matthew also has a big movie coming out soon. "Clone Wars"
:lol: :trooper: :trooper: :trooper: :trooper: :trooper: :trooper:

Oh, P.S. since you show up so early anyway, it really won't matter, the lines won't be as crazy as they were for David.
Kim
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

#6 User is offline   yulilin 

• Studios God

Posted 18 June 2008 - 09:58 AM

Thanks everyone. Kimden I hope you're right, last week's line was crazy, but we still got Mr. Prowse autograph thanks to the efficiency of the CM's. I can never thank them enough.
Kimden are you the one with the R2-D2 earrings? If you are I saw you last weekend.
So you think that if I get there at the same time it will be fine?
I really don't want to get the kids up any earlier even though they're the ones that want to meet the celebrities.
Also another question. What's the possibility that in Wicket's warehouse they'll have the new clone wars poster for Dave Filoni to sign? I looked into buying one @ starwars.com but it's 20$ and then another 15$ for shipping.
Tnahs again for the info.

#7 User is offline   QuickGold 

• Studios Superman

Posted 18 June 2008 - 11:09 AM

I haven't seen a Clone Wars poster in Wickets; I've only seen the SWW poster for sale there so you may need to look elsewhere for the Clone Wars poster if you want that signed.

And I agree that Warwick's line has been consistently the shortest each of the weekends

#8 User is offline   The Dark Lord of the Sith 

• Resident Sith Lord
  • Interests:Hockey/Star Wars/Disney

Posted 19 June 2008 - 07:57 PM

Amy Allen's line will be the longest IMO, but don't underestimate Matt Woods line. He will be an interesting meet because of his involvement in the new Clone Wars movie and series. His Stars of the Saga show should also be good for new tidbits, although I wouldn't expect anything mind blowing.
The Dark Side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be ...unnatural.

POFQ May 16-19

#9 User is offline   QuickGold 

• Studios Superman

Posted 20 June 2008 - 11:04 AM

The Dark Lord of the Sith said:

Amy Allen's line will be the longest IMO, but don't underestimate Matt Woods line. He will be an interesting meet because of his involvement in the new Clone Wars movie and series. His Stars of the Saga show should also be good for new tidbits, although I wouldn't expect anything mind blowing.
I agree. Amy will have the biggest line but I do think Matthew Wood will have a large line as well. I'm going to go out on a limb here and say Weekend 3 (Allen/Wood) is going to have more people than Weekend 2 (Prowse/Mayhew)

#10 User is offline   kimdben 

• Studios Veteran

Posted 20 June 2008 - 04:36 PM

Kimden are you the one with the R2-D2 earrings? If you are I saw you last weekend.

I can't wear earrings, so I don't. I'm not sure who you saw, but it wasn't me. I was wearing a Chewie shirt like the one Peter wears in his signing pics.

I'm only there on Saturdays.

I'm going to go out on a limb here and say Weekend 3 (Allen/Wood) is going to have more people than Weekend 2 (Prowse/Mayhew)

I hope not. I ended up with no David autograph due to those extremely long lines. I got to the park at 8:15AM and found that there was no celeb lines. It turned out that the line was soooooo long that the CMs let the line in at 7AM. They must have had some 200+ people for that line to be let in so early. I missed even getting a standby due to that. :x
I did manage to get Peter's autograph even though that wasn't my goal. :wookie:
I got a great pic with him.
Kim

#11 User is offline   yulilin 

• Studios God

Posted 22 June 2008 - 07:47 AM

Kim I think I saw you yesterday. I saw you in the Amy Allen line with you're blue SC SWW shirt. I was going to say hi but I had a lady talking to me at that moment and then I didn't see you anymore.
We got there at 6:40am and got 3rd session for Woods and 1st session for Amy. Also we got a FP for Warwick so we had a productive day yesterday despite the rain.
Any ideas on the line situation for next weekend. I assume Dave Filoni will be the longest.
I'll see you on Saturday.

#12 User is offline   kimdben 

• Studios Veteran

Posted 22 June 2008 - 01:32 PM

Kim I think I saw you yesterday. I saw you in the Amy Allen line with you're blue SC SWW shirt.

Yeah that was probably me. Blonde right? I was surprised that I ended up in the second session yesterday. Good surprised.

Any ideas on the line situation for next weekend. I assume Dave Filoni will be the longest.

Probably, Jake's been to the Weekends numerous times before.

Yesterday, the longest line was Matthew, with Amy's line a close second.
Kim

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users