Studios Central: Disney's Animal Kingdom to Add E-Ticket Attraction - Studios Central

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Disney's Animal Kingdom to Add E-Ticket Attraction

#1 User is offline   Tinkerbell2004 

• Studios God
  • Group: Moderators
  • Interests:DISNEY

Posted 22 April 2003 - 03:24 PM

Walt Disney World Resort announced the addition of a new E-ticket thrill attraction to Disney's Animal Kingdom theme park. The new ride, entitled Expedition EVEREST, opens in 2006 and will be themed after the legend of the Himalayan Mountains yeti, an enormous creature that fiercely guards the route to Mount Everest.

In Expedition EVEREST, guests board an old mountain railway destined for the foot of Mount Everest. The train rolls through thick bamboo forests, past thundering waterfalls, along shimmering glacier fields and climbs higher and higher through the snow-capped peaks.

But suddenly the track ends in a gnarled mass of twisted metal and the thrills intensify as the train races both forward and backward through mountain caverns and icy canyons and guests head for an inevitable face-to-muzzle showdown with the mysterious yeti -- known to some as the abominable snowman.

Expedition EVEREST will be located in the Asia section of the theme park. At nearly 200 feet high, it will be the tallest mountain in Florida. Expedition EVEREST will feature Disney's FASTPASS, an innovative system -- offered at no charge to park guests -- designed to reduce wait times at popular attractions in all four Walt Disney World® theme parks.

*** i got this from the Disneycentral.com forum*****

i know that i can;t wait!!

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users