Studios Central: 4 Attractions in 4 Parks in one day - Using Disney Transport - Studios Central

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

4 Attractions in 4 Parks in one day - Using Disney Transport

#1 User is offline   TempoNZ 

• Studios Newbie
  • Group: Members
  • Interests:A bit of this a bit of that

Posted 29 June 2008 - 12:59 AM

After listening the WDW 4 parks in one day episode it got me thinking about taking this challenge up myself but adding a little extra twist and dictating that you can only use Disney Transport.

Ill be in WDW 1 August to 8 August which are pretty crowded days (Mostly 8s in the crowd calendar) not to mention will probably be very hot. The good news is there are some very long park hours during that time with probably the best day being Sunday 3 Aug with a 8am EMH start at EPCOT and ending with a 2am EMH finish at the Magic Kingdom. (To just complicate things a little I have an ADR at Yak and Yeti for 2pm so Id hope to get EPCOT and the Studios finished and be at the Studios before 2pm which seems a tall order.

I would be attempting to do 2 major attractions 2 minor attractions at each park (Adding another major attraction for a minor one if timing allows). At this stage the idea is hit EPCOT followed by Studios then Animal Kingdom finishing the night at the Magic Kingdom.

How does the plan look to everyone? Do you think I need to add a World Showcase attraction in the mix to make it a fair shot at the challenge or is 4 Future World attractions good enough? (I guess they are in EPCOT and the challenge is 4 attractions from each park).

#2 User is offline   darthstich 

• Dark Lord of the Stitch
  • Interests:Disney, Star Wars

Posted 29 June 2008 - 08:07 AM

Lol sounds good, the best i've ever done was three parks. My suggestion is take the ferry right off of Epcot's World Showcase Pavalon to get to the Studios, and from the Studios a bus to AK, and from AK a bus to MK

#3 User is offline   kimdben 

• Studios Veteran

Posted 29 June 2008 - 01:00 PM

It is very possible to do this. I personally haven't done all 4 parks while using WDW transpo, but I have done all 4 parks. When I did it we were only in AK for about 15 minutes total and we drove to either DHS or MK from there.

If you start your day early enough you should be capable of doing rides, eating and getting to the next destination with no problems.

Have Fun!!!!! :P
Kim
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

#4 User is offline   TempoNZ 

• Studios Newbie
  • Interests:A bit of this a bit of that

Posted 30 June 2008 - 01:23 AM

Who knows... if things are going really well after Animal Kingdom I may try an "4 parks in one day AND Eat around the world in the same day...

All going well I think I can be out of Animal Kingdom by say 5:30pm which gives me until 1am to do Mgic Kingdom which surely will eb pretty easy during EMHs. If I allow myself from say 6:30 to 9pm to do "eat around the world" then it still gives me 4 hours at the Magic Kingdom to do 4 attractions.

.... remind me to have a small meal at Yak and Yeti... or the Yak part may come back to bite me.....

#5 User is offline   QuickGold 

• Studios Superman
  • Group: Root Admin

Posted 30 June 2008 - 11:15 AM

You can do 4 parks in 1 day with Disney transportation, but it will take a bit longer to accomplish.

If you want to ride TSM, make Studios first and go AK second.

#6 User is offline   Blixzit 

• Studios God

Posted 30 June 2008 - 04:27 PM

QuickGold said:

If you want to ride TSM, make Studios first and go AK second.

I was just about to say that. Take it from me. Everytime I go to the parks, I have to use Disney Transport.

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users