Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Best way in from MCO?

#1 User is offline   Jeanine 

• Senior Studios Member
  • Group: Members

Posted 03 March 2009 - 07:21 PM

OK, I always forget what route people recommend coming in from the airport. My GPS basically will show the route with the most tolls possible, or the route that has no tolls, but will detour me the wrong way around the Earth's equator, with nothing in between. Suggestions?

#2 User is offline   ADP 

• ADP
  • Interests:Golf, Disney, Sports Junkie!

Posted 03 March 2009 - 10:22 PM

I used to take the 528 or B Line all the time. Lately, I'm all about the 417 or Greenway. As it stands right now I'd tell you to take the 417 or Greenway. Both are toll roads by the way.

#3 User is offline   yulilin 

• Studios God
  • Interests:Disney World, Harry Potter, Star Wars and my family

Posted 04 March 2009 - 09:02 AM

From the airport the 417 is the easiest one to take, it's $2 each way, it will take you straight to Disney property, very easy to navigate. There is a price increase on the area tolls of 50cents each but I don't know when it comes into play. If you don't want to pay tolla it get s harder and longer to get there.

#4 User is offline   QuickGold 

• Studios Superman
  • Group: Root Admin

Posted 04 March 2009 - 11:54 AM

417 is by far the easiest.

If you come out the B side, 417 is easier to get to. If you come from the A side of the terminal, 528 is easier to get to.

528 is good, but it has lots of construction and then you need to merge onto I-4, which is always an adventure. 417 is simply the easiest solution, although if you come from the A side, you'll need to drive around the airport first.

#5 User is offline   Jeanine 

• Senior Studios Member

Posted 12 March 2009 - 04:07 PM

I took the 417 on the way back to the airport, and it was pretty straightforward--took around 30 minutes at around 4pm.

On the way in from the airport, I basically drove around lost for some time until my GPS picked up the satellites. Here's a tip: Don't drive into that odd suburban housing complex right next to the 417 by the airport, because there's no other outlet.

#6 User is offline   yulilin 

• Studios God
  • Interests:Disney World, Harry Potter, Star Wars and my family

Posted 12 March 2009 - 05:45 PM

Jeanine said:

I took the 417 on the way back to the airport, and it was pretty straightforward--took around 30 minutes at around 4pm.

On the way in from the airport, I basically drove around lost for some time until my GPS picked up the satellites. Here's a tip: Don't drive into that odd suburban housing complex right next to the 417 by the airport, because there's no other outlet.

That's exactly where I live, if you make that right, right before hopping on the 417... :(
Por favor mantenganse alejados de las puertas

#7 User is offline   QuickGold 

• Studios Superman
  • Group: Root Admin

Posted 13 March 2009 - 10:55 AM

417 is by far the easiest way to go and nearly fool proof.

#8 User is offline   Jeanine 

• Senior Studios Member

Posted 13 March 2009 - 07:22 PM

yulilin said:

Jeanine said:

That's exactly where I live, if you make that right, right before hopping on the 417... :lol:

Well I can pretty much guarantee I drove by your house, because I think I drove every street there looking for a way out on the other side.

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users