Studios Central: Which Song on RnR? - Studios Central

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Which Song on RnR?

Poll: What is your favorite song to hear on Rock 'n' Roller Coaster? (17 member(s) have cast votes)

1. Sweet Emotion (4 votes [23.53%])

Percentage of vote: 23.53%

2. Walk this Way (3 votes [17.65%])

Percentage of vote: 17.65%

3. Love in a Roller Coaster(Elevator) (3 votes [17.65%])

Percentage of vote: 17.65%

4. Dude (Looks Like a Lady) (4 votes [23.53%])

Percentage of vote: 23.53%

5. Young Lust (0 votes [0.00%])

Percentage of vote: 0.00%

6. F.I.N.E. (1 votes [5.88%])

Percentage of vote: 5.88%

7. Back in the Saddle (1 votes [5.88%])

8. Nine Lives (1 votes [5.88%])

Vote Guests cannot vote

#1 User is offline   QuickGold 

• Studios Superman
  • Group: Root Admin

Posted 07 September 2002 - 12:21 AM

Which is your favorite song to hear when on Rock 'n' Roller Coaster? No cheap answers like "All of them!" :lol:

My vote goes to Dude(Looks Like A Lady) with Sweet Emotion a [glow=white:03856c951a]very[/glow:03856c951a] close second. :P

#2 User is offline   lilchippewa 

• Studios God
  • Group: Members

Posted 07 September 2002 - 10:32 AM

Every time I have rode RnR, Love in a Roller Coaster has been playing. Is that the song that is in heavy rotation or am I just been really lucky?
-Josh

#3 User is offline   QuickGold 

• Studios Superman

Posted 07 September 2002 - 11:07 AM

I tend to hear Back in the Saddle more often than any other song

#4 User is offline   DisneyFreak1228 

• Studios God

Posted 07 September 2002 - 08:53 PM

I hear "Dude (Looks Like A Lady)" and "Love In A Roller Coaster" whenever I'm on it. My favorites, though, are "Dude (Looks Like A Lady)", "Sweet Emotion", and of course, "Walk This Way" in the preshow (even though the words are edited out) Me and my friends always go all out to it when we wait in line to be loaded up :lol:
*Leslie Ivette*

#5 User is offline   ILUVDISNEYWRLD 

• Studios Regular

Posted 09 September 2002 - 11:06 AM

I prefer to hear sweet emotion when I ride.....does one song play for the entire train? or is it different songs per car?

#6 User is offline   alexsmominorlando 

• Studios Newbie
  • Interests:WDW, Disney parks, travel, infomercials, Kingdom Hearts

Posted 15 October 2002 - 12:09 AM

My vote goes for Love in a Roller Coaster (Elevator)

#7 User is offline   ThatJonesChick 

• Studios Newbie

Posted 15 October 2002 - 01:54 PM

THere are somthin like 7 different songs on the ride, usually they dont play a full song on your car, which is crap. Sweet emotion sooo works with the launch system and flow of the track. I dunno, i've been on a buch of times and each time i feel like i only got fragments of songs. Oh and Love on a Rollercoaster is a redo of the song Love on an Elevator...that kills me. Sorry...just think its funny. and the preshow song Walk this Way...to kind indicate that you should walk into the room. God i love that song. Rock on.

#8 User is offline   QuickGold 

• Studios Superman

Posted 15 October 2002 - 04:57 PM

RnR has the best coordination of music with the attraction IMHO. Splash Mountain could be a close second, but the music on RnR makes the ride that much better.

#9 User is offline   TowerOfTerrorFreak 

• Studios Veteran
  • Interests:FIRST OF ALL My Husband! Music, Tower Of Terror, Tower Of Terror, Aerosmith, The Beatles, My iPod, Tower Of Terror....and Tower Of Terror

Posted 28 December 2002 - 02:24 AM

I like "Back In The Sattle" then comes "F.I.N.E" then "Walk This Way"....The rest are great songs but those are the best....

I LOVE AEROSMITH!!!!!!!!!!!!
XOXO to Steven Tyler, Joe Perry, Brad Whitford, Joey Krammer and Tom Hamilton.....

~*~*~*~TOWER OF TERROR~*~*~*~*~

Ladies and Gentlemen Welcome to the Hollywood Tower Hotel. We would like to remind you that the Twilight Zone Tower Of Terror features a high speed drop and you should be in good health free from heart condition back or neck problems, or any other physical conditions which could be aggravated by this adventure. We are sorry but children under thee seven years of age are not, not accompanied by an adult or guest that do not meet the 40 in. height requirement may not ride. While waiting to check in we ask that you step all the way forward and fill in all thee available space around you. Food and Drinks should be finished upon entering the hotel lobby and for the courtesy of those around you smoking is not permitted. Also for your safety we ask that you and your children do not stand or walk on the garden walls. Thank you and do enjoy your stay at the Hollywood Tower Hotel. (I know they dont say this exact announcement anymore..but....I like this one so....yea........lol!!)

Tower Of Terror : 105 TIMES!!!

*~*~*~Jackie~*~*~*

I LOVE WALT DISNEY!!!!!!

#10 User is offline   David 

• Studios God

Posted 01 January 2003 - 03:16 PM

Young Lust!

I'm always screaming the lyrics while I'm on the ride anyways, its awesome, Aerosmith is my all time favorite!!

www.geocities.com/junior9054

#11 User is offline   lilchippewa 

• Studios God

Posted 02 January 2003 - 03:36 PM

Hey I tried to vote again but I couldn't :) I'm from Chicago and if your familiar with our political history, on Election Day, We vote early and often :lol:
-Josh

#12 User is offline   QuickGold 

• Studios Superman

Posted 02 January 2003 - 06:00 PM

Based on the above post, I think we're going to have to launch an investigation into your behaviors as a moderator Josh. :lol:

#13 User is offline   lilchippewa 

• Studios God

Posted 02 January 2003 - 06:38 PM

Based on the above post, I think we're going to have to launch an investigation into your behaviors as a moderator Josh. :)

I only have one thing to say "I am not a crook" :lol:
-Josh

#14 User is offline   Teamhair 

• Studios Newbie

Posted 30 June 2003 - 12:27 AM

Actually there are four trains and five (if I'm remembering right) possible audio tracks. They have a spare in case they need to switch out from one of the other trains. The songs were selected not only by imagineers but by Aerosmith also. They recorded the tracks for the ride specially. The ride itself however is not long enough to play a full song and I believe that it would lose something if it did. These songs were practically choreographed for the ride. I have list of all the songs that are played and also what all the license plates say. And how they coordinate to each other (unless they have changed them since I worked there). I really like the car that has F.I.N.E. in the soundtrack. That one just flows really well and gets you all pumped up to go ride it again.

ThatJonesChick said:

THere are somthin like 7 different songs on the ride, usually they dont play a full song on your car, which is crap. Sweet emotion sooo works with the launch system and flow of the track. I dunno, i've been on a buch of times and each time i feel like i only got fragments of songs. Oh and Love on a Rollercoaster is a redo of the song Love on an Elevator...that kills me. Sorry...just think its funny. and the preshow song Walk this Way...to kind indicate that you should walk into the room. God i love that song. Rock on.

#15 User is offline   TheTowerOfTerrorRules 

• Studios God

Posted 16 July 2003 - 06:35 PM

I LIKE DUDE LOOKS LIKE A LADY!

#16 User is offline   Tinkerbell2004 

• Studios God
  • Group: Moderators
  • Interests:DISNEY

Posted 17 July 2003 - 10:30 AM

i deffinitly think that Love in a rollercoaster is the best song

#17 User is offline   TheTowerOfTerrorRules 

• Studios God

Posted 18 July 2003 - 04:15 PM

i just heard nine lives,sweet emotion and love in an elevator! i love those songs!

#18 User is offline   TrendyMagic 

• Studios God
  • Interests:Disney. Should there be anything else?

Posted 20 July 2003 - 05:56 PM

lilchippewa said:

Hey I tried to vote again but I couldn't ;) I'm from Chicago and if your familiar with our political history, on Election Day, We vote early and often :D

Originally born in Chicago myself. :lol:

QuickGold said:

Based on the above post, I think we're going to have to launch an investigation into your behaviors as a moderator Josh.

Approved by me! :wink:

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users