• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Disney's Website is Broken!

#1 User is offline   COH#1fan 

• Studios God
  • Group: Members
  • Interests:Disney, travel, comics, live performance

Posted 29 August 2012 - 08:21 AM

Has anyone ever had problems trying to log in to the Disney website with a user name and password? I have two known accounts which I have altered several times over, and and the website still will not log me in. Both Account ID and Password information are stated as being incorrect, but I know that they are not because I just changed it! I can't even send them an email explaining the situation and what they plan on doing about this. This is very frustrating to me, and I need help. :( :angry:
"In an age of fads, copycats, and rapidly changing trends, you have chosen to stand out from the rest and be an individual. We applaud your courage and self-expression. Thanks for being a part of our show today. Don't ever change. The world needs more people with your spirit." - The Citizens of Hollywood

#2 User is offline   HDLady 

• Studios God
  • Interests:Harleys, my pets and WDW!!!

Posted 29 August 2012 - 08:12 PM

I was just able to logon so not sure what the problem was/is. If you still can't get on, try calling Disney Tech Support at 407-939-7765.
Debbie
DVC Old Key West 9/27- 10/5/2013 for Food & Wine w/ friends from NJ
Board of Directors Member & Treasurer, The ConGaloosh Society, Inc., a 501(3)c not-for-profit

ConGaloosh 2013 - September 27 - 29, 2013
www.congaloosh.org

#3 User is offline   COH#1fan 

• Studios God
  • Interests:Disney, travel, comics, live performance

Posted 30 August 2012 - 08:08 AM

I just emailed the Disney website yesterday morning, and by the afternoon they reset my password themselves and emailed it to me. Everything is okay now. I even have a D-Name for games, creativity, but what I really wanted to do was comment on the Disney Parks Blog, and for that you need to be signed in to the website itself with just your account.
"In an age of fads, copycats, and rapidly changing trends, you have chosen to stand out from the rest and be an individual. We applaud your courage and self-expression. Thanks for being a part of our show today. Don't ever change. The world needs more people with your spirit." - The Citizens of Hollywood

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users