Studios Central: Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party 2005 - Studios Central

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party 2005

#1 User is offline   PixieDust 

• Studios God
  • Group: Members
  • Interests:Disney, music, reading, fun stuff. ;-)

Posted 17 October 2005 - 10:00 AM

All the pictures from my trip can be found here: http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/angelofsnows...lbum?.dir=/737a

Well it started out with me getting dressed in my costume and Alan being dressed as my date... which is no costume. lol. But anyway here we go...

The party started at seven. We left the Celebration house at 6:00 so we could get there a little early because last year it took us over an hour to get in. I turned on my light-up wings on the monorail and people stared from then on. lol. We were into the park by 6:40 and we had our trick-or-treat bags and our wrist bands and we were off! Our plan was to go to toon town first, so we cut through tomorrowland to get there. We stopped by for the free photo that they take which they took in the Timekeeper building, and we made one pit stop for candy. Then we went on buzz light year since you could walk right on it. Alan beat me by only like 25,000 points which is good for me. After that, we went to toon town and I met Donald and we hit up the Candy spots. Goliath from Jo Jo's Circus was standing there with no one, and he pointed at me and then was flapping his arms... he pointed at me again and flapped his arms. I was laughing so hard that I had to go have a picture taken.

After Goliath, we went through the Alice and Wonderland Candy maze. I didn't stop for pictures with anyone because I felt like riding some attractions. We went on Space Mountain which we walked right on, and then we went on the race cars. We went on that and then we went through fantasyland. We hit up the candy spots and then we walked right on Peter Pan. After Peter Pan I wanted to get a picture of the Stitch dance party that was going on in Tomorrowland so Alan got us a soda and I went back to get the picture. After this we sat for a bit because the seven dwarfs were supposed to be out at 8:30. (I did get a picture of this and most of the characters that I mention, all of which are in my photo album links above and below.) I met those guys and then we decided to wander through Adventureland because there were lots of candy spots over there. As we were going through adventureland, I noticed that Tarzan and Jane were there to meet and greet as were Abu and Genie. I didn't stop for either of these because Abu was almost as big as Genie and that looked odd to me, and Tarzan was... a little creepy. lol. So after we got candy, we went to go get a spot for the fire works.

The fire works started and I didn't mind the music in the beginning, but about 5 minutes into it, I really wanted to just leave and not watch the rest of it, but Alan and I stayed there and watched. Afterwards, we both wanted the last 15 minutes of our life back. Ah well.

After the fire works we went back through adventureland to hit up the couple more candy spots and head to frontierland to get a spot for the parade. We got a spot because no one had lined up yet and it was only 20 minutes until parade time, so I got a great spot for pictures. Then I went to go get me a coke and some fries because I was hungry. :-) After this we watched the parade. I love how parents don't get a spot and then push their kids through to the front because their kids want to see it, and they didn't think ahead to get a spot. I got a lot of cool pictures. They had a LOT of new floats this year! I loved the Haunted Mansion section of the parade, and the pirates float. A lot of the new floats were awesome. I got pictures of a lot of it. Also I caught the headless horseman this year! The picture is dark but it works.

After the parade we hit up the Briar Patch candy area for candy and then we went on Thunder Mountain. After Thunder Mountain we went on Pirates which we walked right on. Then we went on the Haunted Mansion. I was a little bit ticked off in the Haunted Mansion because the 'host' guy came up right behind me and scared me, and I couldn't breath. I'm stupid and don't take my asthma stuff with me everywhere, and him scaring me made me unable to breathe for awhile, and he was just laughing. I really wanted to kick him, but Alan calmed me down on the ride. I was just happy to get out of there.

After the Haunted Mansion we cut back through fantasyland and back towards toontown. I wanted to meet and greet Minne and Mickey and possibly Winnie the Pooh in his bumble bee costume, but Pooh wasn't there. So no Pooh pictures. :-( Ah well. Minnie wasn't in her house, so we went to Mickey's house. Mickey was dressed up and I met Mickey and then we cut through the candyland patch again just to get back to tomorrowland. They gave us more candy, by now my candy bag was heavy, but I still didn't get any nerds! Alan had like 6 boxes of nerds by now, and I had none. Nerds are my favorite! So after this we went on the tomorrowland transit authority to rest my feet. (My tinkerbell shoes are REALLY uncomfortable! Somehow I get blisters on the bottom of my feet in random spots!) Then we went on Buzzlight year once more because there was no line. This time I lost horribly. lol.

After this we walked out since it was about 11:55 and I wanted to look through the shops like I always do. So I looked through all the shops and then we took the resort monorail back.

Overall, it was a really great night. Although I got a little cold near the end of the night since it was 60 and if you stare at my costume... yeaaaaah. lol. Not much to keep me warm there.

All the pictures from my trip can be found here: http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/angelofsnows...lbum?.dir=/737a

Here is the link the hallowishes if you haven't seen it yet. http://link6.streamhoster.com/?u=Happywish...2&prog=true

I wanna go again! :-D
Jeanne
Engaged July 17th, 2008 @ Sunset Point
3/3/09 - Sunset Point Wedding
AIM: PixieSBPassion

MySpace

Glenn is my hero!!

#2 User is offline   QuickGold 

• Studios Superman
  • Group: Root Admin

Posted 17 October 2005 - 12:15 PM

Thanks for the report and pics Jeanne. I think it's great they have a real dog and everything for that guy from the haunted mansion

#3 User is offline   Tinkerbell2004 

• Studios God
  • Group: Moderators
  • Interests:DISNEY

Posted 17 October 2005 - 12:22 PM

looks like you had fun!! i don;t know if i am gonna get to go this year. oh well

#4 User is offline   PixieDust 

• Studios God

Posted 17 October 2005 - 02:38 PM

QuickGold said:

Thanks for the report and pics Jeanne. I think it's great they have a real dog and everything for that guy from the haunted mansion

Yeah. I found that neat. I felt bad taking the picture and probably scaring the poor puppy.
Jeanne

MySpace

Glenn is my hero!!

#5 User is offline   QuickGold 

• Studios Superman
  • Group: Root Admin

Posted 17 October 2005 - 03:21 PM

I only wish your pic of the headless horseman came out better. I've never seen it

#6 User is offline   PixieDust 

• Studios God

Posted 17 October 2005 - 05:13 PM

QuickGold said:

I only wish your pic of the headless horseman came out better. I've never seen it

I have to lighten it some. I used the flash but it was dark. Once I lighten it, it should look better. However I don't have PSP on this computer anymore so I have nothing to lighten it with. I need to find a new graphic program that's easy to use and cheap.
Jeanne

MySpace

Glenn is my hero!!

#7 User is offline   TinkerBell1981 

• Senior Studios Member
  • Interests:Tinker Bell, Florida Marlins, anything Disney

Posted 19 October 2005 - 08:41 AM

Nice pics and cute costume! I was Tink last year too. I have never been to MNSSHP. Maybe next year.

#8 User is offline   PixieDust 

• Studios God

Posted 19 October 2005 - 09:16 AM

TinkerBell1981 said:

Nice pics and cute costume! I was Tink last year too. I have never been to MNSSHP. Maybe next year.

it's a lot of fun! i want to go again. lol.
Jeanne

MySpace

Glenn is my hero!!

#9 User is offline   TheTowerOfTerrorRules 

• Studios God

Posted 19 February 2006 - 05:19 PM

Awesome pics! My family went to that last year too! It was so fun.

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users