Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

American Idol Attraction and tv show

#1 User is offline   Disney Franatic 

• Studios Newbie
  • Group: Members

Posted 12 April 2011 - 10:09 AM

I posted on FB that I thought it would be a great idea if they had the finale of American Idol televised on the screens at the HS attraction. I was so happy to read the post that they already do that. Do they televise both shows Wednesday and Thursday night at the Studios? It would so much more fun than watching it in our hotel room.

#2 User is offline   QuickGold 

• Studios Superman
  • Group: Root Admin

Posted 12 April 2011 - 10:35 AM

Welcome to StudiosCentral.com Disney Franatic!

They televise the American Idol Experience finale each day on the big screen in front of the attraction.

#3 User is offline   Disney Franatic 

• Studios Newbie

Posted 12 April 2011 - 11:34 AM

View PostQuickGold, on 12 April 2011 - 10:35 AM, said:

Welcome to StudiosCentral.com Disney Franatic!

They televise the American Idol Experience finale each day on the big screen in front of the attraction.

I'm not talking about the Experience finale, but the real finale from the American Idol Show which will be air on ABC May 25 and 26.

#4 User is offline   QuickGold 

• Studios Superman
  • Group: Root Admin

Posted 13 April 2011 - 10:38 AM

View PostDisney Franatic, on 12 April 2011 - 11:34 AM, said:

I'm not talking about the Experience finale, but the real finale from the American Idol Show which will be air on ABC May 25 and 26.

Ohhh. That will likely never happen given the issue that the show is on Fox and Disney owns ABC. The deal that brought the Idol Experience attraction to DHS is between Disney and Freemantle Media (the group that owns the rights to American Idol).

#5 User is offline   RAXIP 

• Studios Regular

Posted 13 April 2011 - 03:05 PM

Last year they showed the TV show finale live in the theater as a Cast Member exclusive event. The techs even played around with the lights to match the show on TV.
Seize the moment! Let your fantasies and dreams set sail.

Character Attendant @ DHS
WOD Squad '08

flickr
twitter

#6 User is offline   Disney Franatic 

• Studios Newbie

Posted 13 April 2011 - 03:56 PM

Those lucky cast members! That must have really been great to see it on the AI experience stage. I guess it's back to our hotel room to watch the tv finale those nights.

#7 User is offline   Pipper011 

• Studios Veteran

Posted 16 April 2011 - 10:06 AM

American Idol is dead!! If I was disney I would take sounds dangerously and the american idol attraction and merge the buildings so if DCA gets rid of Aladdin they could easyly bring it over here!! During spring break I went to DCA and was not disappointed when I saw the aladdin show. Don't know why DCA wants to get rid of it!! There gonna replace it with a Toy Story Musical!! Last time I checked Toy Story wasn't a musical plus disney hasn't learned after they put that aweful show called Nemo the Musical over at Animal Garbage!! Come Hollywood studios bring Aladdin over here!!

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users