Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

Forum Rules

#1 User is offline   QuickGold 

• Studios Superman
  • Group: Root Admin

Posted 15 March 2004 - 12:30 PM

The Moderators and I have agreed on a new set of rules, specifically regarding being considerate in your posts.

No user shall post any message that can be construed as insulting, abusive, offensive and/or mean by anyone. This extends to any post, anywhere on these boards as well as via the Private Message system.

Should someone be offended by such a posting, they should not retort the user, but rather, notify myself or any of the Moderators. Should a Moderator be involved in such an act, refer the posting to myself. Each case will be treated individually and final judgement of whether or not the message in question does in fact violate the above policy as well as punishment if necessary, is final. This your one and final warning and it is your duty to read this, not ours to inform you.

Thank you for your anticipated cooperation.

#2 User is offline   QuickGold 

• Studios Superman
  • Group: Root Admin

Posted 23 March 2005 - 01:05 PM

Users shall not post in any of the forums, with the exception of the community forum, any post that contains:
a. only emoticons
b. only an abbreviated emotion (i.e. LOL, ROFL, etc)
By definition, a useless post is any post which does not add to the value of the discussion of the topic at hand.
The reasoning of such a rule is to ensure the topics that cover discussion and news are not inundated with useless posts. Judgement of if a post is useless or not is strictly up to the discretion of the moderators. Any post found to be violating this policy will be deleted on sight by the moderators. Repeat offenders will be warned and dealt with by the moderators on a case-by-case basis.

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users