Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

News From Around the World - June 1st

#1 User is offline   DisneyFreak1228 

• Studios God
  • Group: Members

Posted 01 June 2003 - 09:24 PM

Hey everyone! I've been insanely busy with work, but I decided since I had a minute, I'd stop in and post some news like I used to do!

First of all, all news is courtesy of WDWMagic.com

PhilharMagic Signage Up and Some Opening Dates

The latest information on opening dates for PhilharMagic is as follows:

- Gift Shop opening mid June 2003
- Cast Previews mid September 2003
- Public Soft Opening late September 2003
- Official Grand Opening October 8 2003

Remember, until officially confirmed, these dates should be treated as speculation only.

-There are also some pictures of the recently put up signage for PhilharMagic. Follow the WDWMagic link in the source citing.-

Honey, I Shrunk the Audience Rehab News
HISTA was recently reopened from going under for some general rehab. Extensive work has been done in the preshow area (specifically) and rumor has it that 'True Colors' will be replaced by a new show. Although the HISTA show is now reopened, the lobby area and preshow will be under rehab until June 5th with the premiere (possibly) of a new preshow on June 6th.

It is rumored that the new preshow may be the "News story" type preshow that is in use at Disneyland and Disneyland Paris.

And finally...Do you honestly think I could do this without some mere mention of Mission: Space?!?!

Latest Mission: Space News
A preview party for Imagineering was held on May 30. Also occurring at the party was the handing over of the attraction to Epcot Operations. Cast previews are set to begin this week.

The soft opening is still set for August 15th, with the official opening to occur sometime in October.

Well, I guess that's it. I PROMISE to be around more :o
*Leslie Ivette*

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users