Studios Central: Leslie's FINAL (For the year, anyways) Family Trip -- Day 5 & 6 - Studios Central

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Leslie's FINAL (For the year, anyways) Family Trip -- Day 5 & 6

#1 User is offline   DisneyFreak1228 

• Studios God
  • Group: Members

Posted 18 March 2003 - 10:57 PM

[glow=blue:ca2d3da82e]Day 5 -- Wednesday, 12th[/glow:ca2d3da82e]
Epcot
Woke up, yada yada yada, headed to the park at 11.
Walked by SSE and pointed at the exact spot where I met Joey Fatone on Monday. 8)
After leaving dad to watch Chelsy and Mikey play in that little fountain thingy, me and mom went to MouseGear, where she bought a charm bracelet for my cousin at home while I bought myself a Tinkerbell visor.
Me and mom went and saw Honey I Shrunk the Audience, and then I took Chelsy on JIIwF and then took the monorail to MK at 1.

Magic Kingdom
We met up with my uncle and all them and we saw Belle in the Fairytale Garden, we went on Buzz...where I was dethroned by my dad!!! My dad beat me on Buzz Lightyear!! NOOOOOOOOO!
We had lunch at Pinocchio's Village Saus and went on Small World (aka the Torture Chamber for me) Then we went and saw the parade and the Castle show and then they (My uncle and them) hadda leave to go to Tampa, so we said our goodbyes and they left.

We decided what we were gonna do that night. We went to DD where I met up with Jimmy. Yeah, that was interesting. Watching him stupidly pay triple for food I coulda made at the hotel or at his apartment (We ate at Bongos) and then me and Jimmy went to DQ, where we rode CyberSpace Mountain 11 times in a row. Then, we went and played in Once Upon A Toy and went shopping in World of Disney, where I bought a silver Tinkerbell Charm for my bare necklace. Then me and Jimmy went back to his apartment and chilled out for awhile. No, nothing happened. Dirty minded people! :blink: Around 12:30am, he took me back to my hotel and I went to bed.

[glow=violet:ca2d3da82e]Day 6 -- Thursday, 13th[/glow:ca2d3da82e]
Left for the park at 9:30.

Animal Kingdom
We went back to the overpriced zoo...*ahem* Animal Kingdom because we wanted to see the safari, The Lion King show and the Tarzan show and the Bug thing. We did so, and left at 12:30...to MGM...but we didn't stay. My parents wanted to see my Aunt, so we waited for a bus to AS Movies.

All-Star Movies Resort
Since my Aunt Rosa works here, we decided to go pay her a visit. I took Chelsy and Mikey to the Toy Story part of the resort (My brother's nickname is Buzz. He likes Buzz.) We ate lunch in the food court and then we said bye to my aunt. We did some shopping in Donald's Double Feature, where I bought a die cast Tinkerbell keychain and another Tinkerbell charm for my silver figaro necklace. We then waited for the bus and went to MGM around 2.

MGM
We arrived at MGM around 2:30 and we found a primo locale for parade viewing on Hollywood Blvd. so we sat down and waited for the parade...well my parents did anyway. I went to ToT and got a FP. :grinblue: We saw the parade, and then mom and dad went to take the kids to Playhouse Disney. I did my FP, and then saw Little Mermaid. Met up with the parents, and we went to MuppetVision. (hehe. "You're not Mickey Mouse! You're a rat!" “Rat, schmat. Besides, they’re tourists. Whadda they know?”) and we left around 5:30 to go play Mini Golf at Winter Summerland. The par is 56. I got 49. Therefore, I was -7 under par and won, beating my dad by one stroke :grinblue: We finished up and went back to the hotel where we called it a night.

Tomorrow: Day 7 –YANKEES GAME and AK, Day 8 – AS Movies and MGM, and Day 9 – Heading Home :evil:
*Leslie Ivette*

#2 User is offline   QuickGold 

• Studios Superman
  • Group: Root Admin

Posted 18 March 2003 - 11:31 PM

DisneyFreak1228 said:

"You're not Mickey Mouse! You're a rat!" “Rat, schmat. Besides, they’re tourists. Whadda they know?”

:blink: That is a classic!

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users