Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Magical Gatherings

#1 User is offline   QuickGold 

• Studios Superman
  • Group: Root Admin

Posted 13 October 2003 - 08:44 PM

The stars came together for the official launch of Magical Gatherings, a celebration of the magic that occurs when friends and extended family reconnect at Walt Disney World Resort.

Entertainment legend Julie Andrews takes a spin on Cinderella's Golden Carrousel Oct. 9, 2003, at the Magic Kingdom. Andrews was accompanied by her penguin friends from Disney's classic film "Mary Poppins" on her ride. Andrews joined dozens of celebrities this week as Walt Disney World opened new attractions and shows.

Pop idols Howie Dorough of The Backstreet Boys and Joey Fatone of 'N Sync unite Oct. 8, 2003, at Walt Disney World Resort, for the red carpet premiere of "Mickey's PhilharMagic," an all-new 3-D spectacular in the Magic Kingdom theme park. Hundreds of press lined the red carpet as celebrities filed in and out of the premiere in the Fantasyland theater.

Five members of television's "The Brady Bunch" visited Walt Disney World Resort in Florida Oct. 9, 2003, as the vacation resort debuts new rides and attractions. The five sitcom stars (top row, L-R) Maureen McCormick, Florence Henderson, Barry Williams (bottom row, L-R) Susan Olsen and Christopher Knight took some time out at the Disney-MGM Studios for a recreation of the opening credits of "The Brady Bunch" before a large crowd of park guests.

Former teen pop idol and current Broadway performer and entertainer Deborah Gibson shared a "fairy tale morning" Oct. 8, 2003, at the Magic Kingdom.
During her career, the platinum-selling recording artist has also played "Belle" in the hit Broadway musical "Beauty and the Beast." She briefly repised her role as Belle this morning as the giant Beast presented her with a rose.

#2 User is offline   TrendyMagic 

• Studios God
  • Group: Members
  • Interests:Disney. Should there be anything else?

Posted 13 October 2003 - 08:58 PM

The pictures they took at the studios were in front of the hat. Some of the outtake ones were funny.

#3 User is offline   disneyprincess 

• Studios God

Posted 13 October 2003 - 09:08 PM

I could have been in their "Brady Bunch" taping, but decided I had to many things to do. They needed so many extras during the events it was crazy. Lots of fun though.

#4 User is offline   TrendyMagic 

• Studios God

Posted 16 October 2003 - 08:42 PM

Each park seems to have its own color for the Magical Gatherings theme. MGM's is red:

http://www.mgmstudio....php?pic_id=437

#5 User is offline   disneyprincess 

• Studios God

Posted 18 October 2003 - 11:40 PM

I love the new banners, they are cute :D

#6 User is offline   TrendyMagic 

• Studios God

Posted 19 October 2003 - 10:43 AM

DisneyPrincess said:

I love the new banners, they are cute :D

I really like that color at MGM. It stands out very well. At MK and Epcot they seem to blend in too much.

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users