• « First
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Studios Secrets

#101 User is offline   919Florida 

• Studios Newbie
  • Group: Members

Posted 28 February 2009 - 12:22 AM

I went to Hollywood Studios yesterday trying to find some of these hidden secrets and I was able to find some but having trouble finding this one:

Just by the Indiana Jones Epic Stunt Spectacular, there are some crates hidden in the bushes, which are marked 'don't open' - go ahead & open them!

Can anybody give a better idea where that is? I just can't find it.

Thank you

#102 User is offline   QuickGold 

• Studios Superman
  • Group: Root Admin

Posted 28 February 2009 - 10:09 AM

919Florida said:

I went to Hollywood Studios yesterday trying to find some of these hidden secrets and I was able to find some but having trouble finding this one:

Just by the Indiana Jones Epic Stunt Spectacular, there are some crates hidden in the bushes, which are marked 'don't open' - go ahead & open them!

Can anybody give a better idea where that is? I just can't find it.

Thank you
I dont know about crates, but there's the well with a rope that says do not pull (with the not crossed out)

#103 User is offline   darthstich 

• Dark Lord of the Stitch
  • Interests:Disney, Star Wars

Posted 28 February 2009 - 08:11 PM

I got one that i would just feel bad about giving away, since it is suck a well played farce, but if you bug me enough I may tell lol

Besides that one Let's See... Since it's ESPN the Weekends, there are some VERY decked out sports fans walking around with the ESPN stuff. Though they pull off being regular sports nuts very nicely, there actually Streetmosphere characters

Side Note: This is my 666 post... Creepy...

#104 User is offline   alyx92 

• Studios Regular

Posted 02 April 2009 - 09:37 PM

Allegedly, f you have ALOT of money, you can host your reception (i.e. banquet, dinner, birthday, whatever) in the OZ scene of the great movie ride! That would be awesome!

#105 User is offline   IndyandMarion 

• Studios God

Posted 02 April 2009 - 09:39 PM

It's been talked about on here many times before. It is true but it's rare that an event does take place in the ride because of the cost.
Professionals admit to the problem. Alcoholics claim they have no problem.

Field Agent Indy reporting for the next World Showcase Mission

#106 User is offline   alyx92 

• Studios Regular

Posted 02 April 2009 - 09:53 PM

That would be really cool. I'd rather do it in the gangster scene or the western scene. I wonder if they leave some of the effects on, or do they just turn off all the effects on and have work lights?

#107 User is offline   Skippy 

• Studios Veteran

Posted 26 June 2011 - 08:35 PM

I finally got to take a trip to WDW for the first time in many years. Unfortunately, I only spent a fraction of my time at MGM and consequently only got to ride the GMR once.

*In the "Western" scene, there is a building called the El Toro Rojo Cantina. This is where the antagonists hide out in the Howards Hawks classic, "Rio Bravo (1959)." Starring John Wayne, Dean Martin and Ricky Nelson, the building on the ride is not esthetically the same as in the movie but most certainly must be a reference to it.

*In the "Western" scene, there is the Monarch Saloon (with Clint Eastwood standing out front) and right next to it a fence with OK Corral painted on it. Neither of these are as much movie references as much as references to actual places.
-Could very well take place in Tombstone, since the OK Corral is in Tombstone, The Tombstone Epitaph is in Tombstone, and Tombstone is in Cochise County, Arizona, which falls in-line with the Cochise County Court House. Then again, there are some other references that lay that theory to waste, which reinforces the idea that this is just a montage fantasy village.

View PostIndyandMarion, on 17 September 2007 - 02:07 PM, said:

Alien
-The first time you see the Alien is not from the ceiling attack, rather it's tale hanging out from the first airlock on the right
-The "Drinking Bird" from the movie is seen directly below the tail

I finally saw these, really cool stuff.

Like I said, I only rode once, so I missed out on a few things and that's a shame since I probably won't be back for years.

As for my tour guide, just incase she cruises these forums, a fews days ago towards the end of the night there were a couple of young girls sitting up front asking you what Casablanca was, to which you responded that it was a great movie, one of the best "old movies", and that they should wait till they're older before seeing it. I was the quiet guy sitting next to them, absorbing everything around me (since it was my first time ever sitting up front and probably my last). I wasn't ignoring you and I'm sorry if it came off that way.

Share this topic:

• 6 Pages +
  • « First
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users