Fantasmic in June Question about Show times for Fantasmic

#1 User is offline   Blackjack Joe 

• Studios Newbie
  • Group: Members
  • Interests:Disney (duh), Roller Coasters, and Science Fiction

Posted 01 June 2010 - 12:22 AM

Hi,

Hope someone can shed a little light on this:

I was looking at the listing here on this site for Fantasmic showtimes as well as the official waltdisneyworld.com site for our trip coming up in June. The official site just lists showtimes of 9PM, but this site says showtimes of 9PM and 10:30PM.

How likely is it that The Studios will add the 2nd show. We'll be there from June 18th to June 24th, flying out very early on the 25th, so our dates that it plays are 19, 20, 21, and 24. I know Matt says on the WDWToday podcast to go for the 2nd show, if available. Does Disney make the decision to add a second show that day?

Thanks.
Joe.

#2 User is offline   QuickGold 

• Studios Superman
  • Group: Root Admin

Posted 01 June 2010 - 10:52 AM

The data on this site is something that is always a work in progress. You have to go with what Disney posts as the schedule as this site and others are just working to do their best to provide the info we're aware of.

In the past, there have been days where a second Fantasmic! showing was added the day of, but by in large, the schedule on their site is the schedule you will find. If they continue with just one showing each night, I'm rather surprised.

Be sure to complain eitherway as all it's doing is inconveniencing you and it should not be a reduced schedule at all.

#3 User is offline   Blackjack Joe 

• Studios Newbie
  • Group: Members
  • Interests:Disney (duh), Roller Coasters, and Science Fiction

Posted 01 June 2010 - 11:09 AM

Thanks Matt.

I find it flabergasting that they don't present Fantasmic every night during the summer. They do so in Disneyland.
Joe.

#4 User is offline   QuickGold 

• Studios Superman
  • Group: Root Admin

Posted 02 June 2010 - 10:51 AM

View PostBlackjack Joe, on Jun 1 2010, 12:09 PM, said:

Thanks Matt.

I find it flabergasting that they don't present Fantasmic every night during the summer. They do so in Disneyland.

Not to go off on a tangent here, but it's really sad that they've cut back on the schedule. Again, please be sure to complain to Disney so you can voice your opinion!

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users