Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

10/14

#1 User is offline   Blixzit 

• Studios God
  • Group: Members

Posted 15 October 2007 - 04:55 PM

I checked out the crowd calender at TouringPlans.com, *Ding!* and saw that Epcot and Animal Kingdom where the best parks to go to.

I started off @ Animal Kingdom at around 10:20am. I went on Kali River Rapids first, and just before the big drop I noticed that Everest was stuck. There was a train just sitting on the lift hill. I got off Kali and really had to use the bathroom... I had 2 bottles of water before going to the parks and all that water on Kali really made nature call. I then started walking towards Everest and noticed it was still stuck.
Posted Image
I waited outside the single rider entrance as everybody in all the lines left, they all got Fast Passes to come back later. This is when I was talking with the cast member, Matt. I was wearing the cast member only Epcot's 25th anniversary shirt, which is like exactly the same as the ones sold to guests but black instead of blue. He asked me if I worked at WDW somewhere and remarked how I had the CM "vibe". He said that nobody but cast members appriciate Epcot. We talked about the new dream giveaways for 2008, and about WDI. After about 20 minutes Everest started up again, and they let people back in line, I was the first single rider. I got off and got back in the singles line and when there where about 3 singles in front of me, it broke down again. The only people who left the lines this time where in the back of the lines. It only was down for about 10 to 15 minutes this time. After the second ride I pressed my luck once more and luckily it didn't break down this time. After that I decided to go to Dinoland USA. I went on Primeval Whirl, since it was pretty much a walk on and I haven't done it in forever. Being able to see the track really makes me surprised at how much ride tracks actually move. One section of track shook like 3 inches to each side then 2 seconds later a car went right on down it with now issues. Amazing structural integrity with coaster type ride tracks. After that I went on Dinosaur. The wait time here was 20 minutes, which was probably due to Everest breaking down. After Dinosaur I went over to Epcot.

The crowds at Epcot were about 50% lower than Animal Kingdom, or so it seemed. I noticed new paint at the entrance to SSE where the sign was/will be
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image
I saw Jeanne and showed her my Imagination ringtone, and then rode Imagination. Afterwards I headed over to see The American Adventure. Then I walked to Test Track, which was broken down, so I went on Mission : SPACE, and Ellen's EA, and by then, Test Track was back up and running so I did that and then headed for the monorail, but stopped to take a few pics of SSE.
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

On the monorail back to TTC I saw a family going to MNSSHP and one of the kids had a very cool "Zombie Soccer Player" costume. It was a soccer jersey with tears and cuts and even cleat footprints on the back. Pretty clever I thought. He had a black eye and other zombie-ish make up on his face. I was gonna ask him if he liked turtles, but I didn't. Lol.

#2 User is offline   QuickGold 

• Studios Superman
  • Group: Root Admin

Posted 15 October 2007 - 07:50 PM

Crowds can always seem lower at Epcot because it handles crowds so much better due to the size of the park. I can't wait for the day that I can just go to the parks on a whim :D

Thanks for the report and the photos Jake.

#3 User is offline   PixieDust 

• Studios God
  • Group: Members
  • Interests:Disney, music, reading, fun stuff. ;-)

Posted 15 October 2007 - 08:23 PM

Matt... your just jealous. :D Nice report Jake!
Jeanne
Engaged July 17th, 2008 @ Sunset Point
3/3/09 - Sunset Point Wedding
AIM: PixieSBPassion

MySpace

Glenn is my hero!!

#4 User is offline   QuickGold 

• Studios Superman
  • Group: Root Admin

Posted 15 October 2007 - 09:27 PM

PixieDust said:

Matt... your just jealous. :lol: Nice report Jake!
Of course I am! :D

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users