Studios Central: WDW Merchandise - Studios Central

Jump to content

  • 2 Pages +
  • 1
  • 2
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

WDW Merchandise

#21 User is offline   disneyprincess 

  • Studios God
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 3,853
  • Joined: 30-May 03
  • Location:Walt Disney World

Posted 24 February 2004 - 02:01 PM

Doctor Seeker said:

I would like to do my place up like the Contemporary Resort. That Purple and Silver is too cool. 8)

Sounds interesting. Could be fun.
0

#22 User is offline   QuickGold 

  • Studios Superman
  • Group: Root Admin
  • Posts: 22,079
  • Joined: 15-July 02
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Saint Cloud, Florida

Posted 24 February 2004 - 05:00 PM

DisneyPrincess said:

Doctor Seeker said:

I would like to do my place up like the Contemporary Resort. That Purple and Silver is too cool. 8)

Sounds interesting. Could be fun.

It's better than a Hall of Presidents themed home. "Mom, President Lincoln is taking forever in the bathroom!"
0

#23 User is offline   Doctor Seeker 

  • Studios God
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 1,011
  • Joined: 15-February 04
  • Location:Here
  • Interests:Many

Posted 24 February 2004 - 10:14 PM

I have been in some rooms that you would think were Small World themed. Here's a tip ladies. Nothing scares a man like a grown woman with a room full of doll. Thank god they didn't sing.
0

#24 User is offline   disneyprincess 

  • Studios God
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 3,853
  • Joined: 30-May 03
  • Location:Walt Disney World

Posted 24 February 2004 - 10:24 PM

QuickGold said:

DisneyPrincess said:

Doctor Seeker said:

I would like to do my place up like the Contemporary Resort. That Purple and Silver is too cool. 8)

Sounds interesting. Could be fun.

It's better than a Hall of Presidents themed home. "Mom, President Lincoln is taking forever in the bathroom!"


:( good point ;)

Doctor Seeker said:

I have been in some rooms that you would think were Small World themed. Here's a tip ladies. Nothing scares a man like a grown woman with a room full of doll. Thank god they didn't sing.

;) that's scary. I have a *few* dolls, but they are part of my Snow White collection.
0

#25 User is offline   QuickGold 

  • Studios Superman
  • Group: Root Admin
  • Posts: 22,079
  • Joined: 15-July 02
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Saint Cloud, Florida

Posted 24 February 2004 - 11:08 PM

Would those be the dolls that complement your cell phone?
0

#26 User is offline   disneyprincess 

  • Studios God
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 3,853
  • Joined: 30-May 03
  • Location:Walt Disney World

Posted 24 February 2004 - 11:40 PM

QuickGold said:

Would those be the dolls that complement your cell phone?


Totally and completely :( and the overflowing shelf in my room. The whole unit could be Snow White, but then I wouldn't have room for my other stuff ;)
0

#27 User is offline   QuickGold 

  • Studios Superman
  • Group: Root Admin
  • Posts: 22,079
  • Joined: 15-July 02
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Saint Cloud, Florida

Posted 20 April 2004 - 04:24 PM

I retired my old towel last night in favor of using my new HTH towel that I bought on my last trip:D
0

#28 User is offline   rob_wilson 

  • Resident Game Show Expert
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 685
  • Joined: 23-April 04
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Indiana
  • Interests:Disney, Trivia

Posted 20 May 2004 - 06:34 PM

I have Disney stuff all over my house. You'd be hard-pressed to find a room, or wall for that matter, that didn't have something Disney. The only room that is pretty much completely Disney, though, is the main bathroom which is done in Winnie the Pooh theme.

Of course, that may not have been the best idea. If only I had a dollar for everytime someone has come out of it saying "there's Pooh on the wall in the bathroom". <groan> :wink:

Rob
0

#29 User is offline   TrendyMagic 

  • Studios God
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 3,122
  • Joined: 22-February 03
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:SF Bay, CA
  • Interests:Disney. Should there be anything else?

Posted 20 May 2004 - 08:32 PM

rob_wilson said:

"there's Pooh on the wall in the bathroom". <groan> :wink:


I am now very glad I decided on Mickey for the guest bathroom here.
0

#30 User is offline   QuickGold 

  • Studios Superman
  • Group: Root Admin
  • Posts: 22,079
  • Joined: 15-July 02
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Saint Cloud, Florida

Posted 20 May 2004 - 08:47 PM

Didn't someone else mention they had a Pooh decorated room? I'm too lazy to scroll up and check :)
0

Share this topic:


  • 2 Pages +
  • 1
  • 2
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users