Studios Central: Spring Break Photos - Studios Central

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Spring Break Photos

#1 User is offline   PixieDust 

• Studios God
  • Group: Members
  • Interests:Disney, music, reading, fun stuff. ;-)

Posted 12 March 2007 - 08:02 PM

I posted all my photos from my Spring Break this past week. I'm not sure if you'll be able to see them or not since they are on facebook, but let me know if there are issues and I'll post them elsewhere sometime!

http://flsouthern.facebook.com/album.php?a...amp;id=75800667
Jeanne
Engaged July 17th, 2008 @ Sunset Point
3/3/09 - Sunset Point Wedding
AIM: PixieSBPassion

MySpace

Glenn is my hero!!

#2 User is offline   Blixzit 

• Studios God

Posted 12 March 2007 - 08:24 PM

I just looked at them all. I love the Test Track one. That's the only thing that sucks about me goin by myself so much is I can't share any of the fun with anybody.

#3 User is offline   QuickGold 

• Studios Superman
  • Group: Root Admin

Posted 12 March 2007 - 09:47 PM

Thanks for posting the photos. Either you spent a lot of time at Animal Kingdom or just took a lot of photos there :thumright:

#4 User is offline   lilchippewa 

• Studios God

Posted 12 March 2007 - 09:53 PM

Thanks for the pictures Jeanne. Good pictures taken all around WDW, especially with my favorite character, Pluto, I got him a little upset when I mentioned he lost his planet status, but we hugged it out after that so it was all good. :thumright:
-Josh

#5 User is offline   Blixzit 

• Studios God

Posted 12 March 2007 - 10:29 PM

^haha niice. :mrgreen:

#6 User is offline   bawdee 

• Studios Regular

Posted 12 March 2007 - 10:29 PM

Great pics indeed. I was especially digging the pics with the ducks. Let's be honest, no trip is a true trip unless you can get at least on good pic with the most local of all locals - the water fowl. Unfortunately, with my old, slow-to-startup digital, I was never able to get a good pic because someone was always moving too fast.
See: Posted Image

Well, now that I have a new, wicked-fast digital camera, those ducks better look out because I'll have it set for speed-shutter this time around. :mrgreen:

#7 User is offline   PixieDust 

• Studios God

Posted 12 March 2007 - 10:35 PM

Blixzit said:

I just looked at them all. I love the Test Track one. That's the only thing that sucks about me goin by myself so much is I can't share any of the fun with anybody.

We always do absolutely crazy things on rides. On Tower, we did YMCA. It was the highlight of our trip. We did it on Dinosaur but it didn't work. Unfortunately i don't think any of us took a picture of Tower. Ah well, we'll have to do it again...

Matt said:

Thanks for posting the photos. Either you spent a lot of time at Animal Kingdom or just took a lot of photos there

No actually not. Lol. I actually forgot to upload the ones from my camera that I hadn't previously uploaded. Half of those were Disney Photopass... the other ones were mine. Once I finish uploading I'll post another link with more from the Pirate & Princess Party along with some more from different parks. Not many but some. We spent the most time at MK probably... or MGM...

lilchippewa said:

Thanks for the pictures Jeanne. Good pictures taken all around WDW, especially with my favorite character, Pluto, I got him a little upset when I mentioned he lost his planet status, but we hugged it out after that so it was all good.

Donald hated my sweatshirt cuz it had Mickey on it so that's the one where he has his hand across my sweatshirt... and Stitch amused me. He danced to my hat. Pluto was amusing too though! I wanted to see Pirate Pluto but it was sooooooooo cold and after waiting for Jack forever, I kinda fell asleep on the boat and then we decided to go home!

Here's the new link to the rest of the photos!

http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/angelofsnows...shine/my_photos

or

hopefully that works. http://pg.photos.yah...shine/my_photos

If you go to the second link, click on the album that says "Spring Break 07" its near the bottom... thats all my albums so there's actually some really funny ones of me trying on wedding dresses too. :roll:
Jeanne

MySpace

Glenn is my hero!!

#8 User is offline   Blixzit 

• Studios God

Posted 12 March 2007 - 11:11 PM

Great pics.

This one is my fav.

Posted Image

#9 User is offline   PixieDust 

• Studios God

Posted 12 March 2007 - 11:14 PM

The elephants were running around... a LOT.

The Lion was also standing on the rocks. And the female lion was on the VERY top of the rock, but I couldn't get a good picture.

Although I think I'm getting a brand new digital camera for my birthday, so I'm excited.. I should be able to get them then!
Jeanne

MySpace

Glenn is my hero!!

#10 User is offline   FRD714 

• Here We Go! 5..4..3..2...

Posted 13 March 2007 - 06:51 AM

I love the new position of the camera on Test Track. So much better.

Great pics!
Frank
"We'd like to dedicate this to our friends out there in that superstretch limo...."

#11 User is offline   Howie 

• Senior Studios Member
  • Interests:Family, WDW

Posted 13 March 2007 - 01:35 PM

great pics and thanks jeanne - my 15 yr old daughter did not want to do the P&P party if held in august when we go because she felt it was only for little ones; of course i want to do it; now i have pics of not only little ones who have gone and enjoyed the party so i am in :trooper: ;

#12 User is offline   QuickGold 

• Studios Superman
  • Group: Root Admin

Posted 13 March 2007 - 03:19 PM

Hºoºwie said:

great pics and thanks jeanne - my 15 yr old daughter did not want to do the P&P party if held in august when we go because she felt it was only for little ones; of course i want to do it; now i have pics of not only little ones who have gone and enjoyed the party so i am in :trooper: ;
I liked the Party Howie and your daughter should go for it and enjoy herself at the party. Tell her that she'll likely never see anyone at the park again.

#13 User is offline   PixieDust 

• Studios God

Posted 13 March 2007 - 04:04 PM

Hºoºwie said:

Glad I could help!
Jeanne

MySpace

Glenn is my hero!!

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic