Studios Central: Jeanne's Very Merry Christmas Party - Studios Central

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Jeanne's Very Merry Christmas Party

#1 User is offline   PixieDust 

• Studios God
  • Group: Members
  • Interests:Disney, music, reading, fun stuff. ;-)

Posted 15 December 2004 - 10:18 AM

Now I go to disney a lot because hey, I live in Celebration half the time, so my trips to disney are a lot. However I decided to actually type up a trip to see if I have enough energy to type up all the trips. lol. :-D I'll be going to the parks on thursday and friday so if I have time, more trips will be posted.

Anyway, Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party was awesome as always. The one I attended was on December 10th. It was a friday night and it was sold out. My parents flew down the thursday before it with my grandma. My grandma is 86 in a wheel chair but she's awesome! :-) Anyway, Alan and I along with my parents and grandma went to the party. This was Alan's first time, but the rest of us have been at least five times.

First thing we did was get our free picture taken. My grandma has a funny sort of thing she does whenever she gets her picture taken. Whenever someone holds a camera up she screams, "SEX!" because she claims it makes everyone smile. It makes me laugh. lol. So here we are in a crowded room at Walt Disney World and there are a group of it looked like 5-6 year olds next in line and my grandma screams out, 'SEX!' at the top of her lungs. Yes it was amusing folks. The room actually went silent and we were being looked at. Our cameraman started cracking up and our entire family was laughing with my grandma just sitting there. Let's just say I'm sure some little kids learned a new word that day.

After the picture (which we got a postcard advertising Mickey's Twice Upon a Christmas as we left) Alan and I split up with my parents + Grandma. Him and I went on the Christmas Country Bears (I love how they redo the show for Christmas) and then we went on Thunder Mountain because there was no line for it. After this we met my parents and grandma for hot chocolate and cookies compliments of WDW and watching the fireworks. We saw wishes then we split up again. Alan and I wanted Mickey's Night Before Christmas? (The story about the one when you're all asleep in your bed) and I was disappointed to see that Mickey and Minnie did not have human children this year. It made me sad. I was wondering how they ended up with human children last year. Then we found a spot for the parade which was so rudely taken over by a whole bunch of people and I got hit with another motorized wheelchair. (Yes this is the second time I got hit by a motorized wheelchair, I should post that trip story... lol) It just ran into my foot so no biggie cuz I was sitting down and my foot just dragged with it. Eh. Not a big deal my foot just has some bruises and it hurt to walk abit but that's it. Watched the parade with my parents and grandma.

Then my parents decided to take my Grandma on Winnie the Pooh so Alan and I tagged along because the line was short and Alan had never been on it. I for one do not like Winnie the Pooh but I lived. Then I went browsing through Tinkerbell's treasures in Fantasyland looking at all the tinkerbell stuff and seeing if the girl's tinkerbell running suit would fit me (it might in an xtra large im going to the village to try it on cuz i want it. lol) And after that we watched the stage show by the castle. My mom and I were laughing at the horses that dance. If you watch the ones on the left, every single time I've seen that show there's been a hyperactive horse that does everything doubletime or too fast or something. It's hilarious because this one kept hitting the other one with its horse head. lol Yeah it was funny.

After that we left. We didn't do much but we did see a lot at the same time. We drove back to Celebration and I went to sleep.

Any questions or comments would be greatly appreciated. :-D
Jeanne
Engaged July 17th, 2008 @ Sunset Point
3/3/09 - Sunset Point Wedding
AIM: PixieSBPassion

MySpace

Glenn is my hero!!

#2 User is offline   QuickGold 

• Studios Superman
  • Group: Root Admin

Posted 15 December 2004 - 12:51 PM

I should try your grandma's method of getting people to smile next time I'm at WDW with Jillian :shifty:

#3 User is offline   PixieDust 

• Studios God

Posted 15 December 2004 - 01:15 PM

Lol. It's hilarious. lol. I think that would make anyone smile. The camera dude had to take 3 pictures cuz he kept laughing and was aiming wrong. lol.
Jeanne

MySpace

Glenn is my hero!!

#4 User is offline   disneyprincess 

• Studios God

Posted 15 December 2004 - 03:41 PM

QuickGold said:

I should try your grandma's method of getting people to smile next time I'm at WDW with Jillian :shifty:

as long as it's not when I'm up on stage this time.

#5 User is offline   PixieDust 

• Studios God

Posted 15 December 2004 - 05:55 PM

Oh I think we need to just scream it out. lol.
Jeanne

MySpace

Glenn is my hero!!

#6 User is offline   Micah 

• Studios God

Posted 18 December 2004 - 07:11 PM

Dude,your grandma is awesome!

#7 User is offline   PixieDust 

• Studios God

Posted 18 December 2004 - 11:11 PM

Lol. yes she is. Now you can all scream sex... and think of my cool grandma. :-D
Jeanne

MySpace

Glenn is my hero!!

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users