• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Ramp van rentals in Orlando

#1 User is offline   Pitti-sing 

• Studios Regular
  • Group: Members

Posted 24 August 2009 - 03:15 PM

Hi,

In the past, when my sister or I came to Disney with our parents, we have rented a ramp van from Accessible Vans of Orlando. Carl would pick us up at the airport and all was good.

Now, Accessible Vans has closed their Orlando office. :o

The problem is that we need room for 3 people, luggage (and we don't travel light and we, um, shop ;) ) and 2 ECVs. My parents are adorable driving aroung on their matching red carts. :lol:

So, if anyone has any recommendations for a new place to rent a ramp van, that would be fabulous. Thanks.

#2 User is offline   QuickGold 

• Studios Superman
  • Group: Root Admin

Posted 24 August 2009 - 03:39 PM

Have you tried Quicksilver Transportation or Happy limo? Not sure if they have vehicles to accomodate your parents needs but they have a good reputation

#3 User is offline   Pitti-sing 

• Studios Regular
  • Group: Members

Posted 24 August 2009 - 04:06 PM

View PostQuickGold, on Aug 24 2009, 04:39 PM, said:

Have you tried Quicksilver Transportation or Happy limo? Not sure if they have vehicles to accomodate your parents needs but they have a good reputation

It seems to be better now. There are sometimes when the guys need to talk :rolleyes: , and my dad and the man from Wheelchair Getaways have discussed the size of the carts and it all seems to be better now. Sorry, and thank you. It seemed like the vacation just had hit a point where nothing was working. But, well, you know, I worry.

“Had a slight weapons malfunction, but everything's perfectly alright now. We're fine, we're all fine, here, now, thank you. How are you?”

Thanks again.

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users