Studios Central: SWW 3 and 4 with Ray parks - Studios Central

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

SWW 3 and 4 with Ray parks schedules

#1 User is offline   icecoldpenguin 

• Studios Newbie
  • Group: Members
  • Interests:Video Games, Music all kinds, MOVIES, fantasy and sci fi novels, history, documentaries, STAR WARS, tattoos, toy collecting, gadgets, photography

Posted 07 June 2010 - 01:01 AM

hey there so was anyone at SWW 3 how did it go? Did return to the maul or whatever it is called occur because of ray parks? Just trying to get an idea because I will be in disney starting thursday! how were the lines for ray parks?

Teresa
Smile It Confuses People!
TD

#2 User is offline   yulilin 

• Studios God
  • Interests:Disney World, Harry Potter, Star Wars and my family

Posted 07 June 2010 - 06:40 AM

View Posticecoldpenguin, on Jun 7 2010, 02:01 AM, said:

hey there so was anyone at SWW 3 how did it go? Did return to the maul or whatever it is called occur because of ray parks? Just trying to get an idea because I will be in disney starting thursday! how were the lines for ray parks?

Teresa

Ray Park's Return to the Maul show is done at 5:45pm at Premiere Theater, this past weekend there wasn't any info on the guide maps but they dod have signs of it around the SWW areas. Ray's line were not bad but I assume alot of people were going into Billy Dee William's line first, I told my son to get Ray's autpgraph this past weekend because I'm thinking that next weekend he will be the popular one. We got to DHS at 5am and my son got a session 2 FPs for Ray.
Por favor mantenganse alejados de las puertas

#3 User is offline   QuickGold 

• Studios Superman
  • Group: Root Admin

Posted 07 June 2010 - 10:48 AM

The weather for weekend 3 was ungodly hot. I miss the weather we had during Weekend 1!

#4 User is offline   sarahzy 

• Studios Veteran

Posted 07 June 2010 - 02:55 PM

View PostQuickGold, on Jun 7 2010, 11:48 AM, said:

The weather for weekend 3 was ungodly hot. I miss the weather we had during Weekend 1!

Seriously?!?! I don't even want to imagine how hot it is if Weekend 1 was cooler comparatively! :Wookiee1:

#5 User is offline   Pipper011 

• Studios Veteran

Posted 07 June 2010 - 06:02 PM

I went this past weekend and the weather was very humid but better than past years in my opinion. On friday I was in line for Billy Dee at 5:00am and got a standby ticket the numbers where 2 and 3. In the other hand Ray's line was alot shorter and people started to go to his line when they saw that Billy Dee's line was 1/4 to the boat dock. On Saturday the line actually reached the boat dock. My advice to you is to avoid Saturday at all cost either go friday which is a Early Morning Hour day or Sunday. Usually Sunday's autograph line's are shorter.
Of course thats my opinion!!

#6 User is offline   QuickGold 

• Studios Superman
  • Group: Root Admin

Posted 07 June 2010 - 06:38 PM

View Postsarahzy, on Jun 7 2010, 03:55 PM, said:

Seriously?!?! I don't even want to imagine how hot it is if Weekend 1 was cooler comparatively! :Wookiee1:

Weekend 1 was a pleasure compared. During Weekend 1, you could be outside in the shade and be okay. This past weekend was a sweat box.

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users